Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

wastage of money never buy

A user review on Maruti Suzuki Omni. Written by Sunny on 11 August, 2015

Price: ₹ 2.83 - 2.88L
Sunny's Ratings
Own a Maruti Suzuki Omni?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 8 STR BS-III
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Fuel Economy : 12 kpl
Good : just avg of 14
Bad : after sales service is extremely poor , dont waste money

Ride Quality & Handling We exactly knew what we r buying n y we were buying omni, this was basically for dropping me to office n pickup n drop kids to school. 13kms to travel at max in a day fixed running of about 60 kms.

Purchased this vehical in 2011 nov in chennai used less till one yr I should say just school drop n pickup of 20 kms 5 days a week.

Milage was real poor about 9 they told after running 5000 10000 kms engine till openup n milage will come to 16 which I m not getting till today 11/08/15. There is nothing right in the vihical from starting we got this van.

Poor milage now after we r getting around 12 13 with a expert driver we have who drops me to office n bring kids from school. Every now n then vehical gets breakdown can u imagine facing this issue since more then yr anything we complain isnt covered in warrenty they say

Even when parts r covered in warrenty there is big labour charge givign a small example of today.

After spending approcx 30000 mind it read again 30000 on complete renew of van 2 months back as suggested by maruti service center all work dont almost what not changed everythign changed. There was noice in vehical while running went to maruti so called service center which r known for service n being economical 219 rs barring + 89 rs other baring changed + 2345 ( read again ) 2 3 4 5 rs charged for thing which r useless i mean labour they said).

That too when i went to collect they said noice is reduced by just 20 % 80 % of noice is still there. I waqs shocked by answer of mechanic n tried to take a drive I felt they have not even touched mu vehical and they said later we dont have parts available so will give a call when we get it will cost arounf 4000 again for changing in barings I said u already changed they said entire assembly we will change.

After shock paid amount to get gate pass. Braking is very poor dont even think of 8 people sitting n driving it can u imagine load of 8 people in that dabba??? Which has litrary break which almost dont work.

Its a dabba, Dont waste money on maruti there after sales is big 0 looting people like anything.

Sunny on 12 Aug, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Omni and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: wastage of money never buy

Read Reviews or browse Car Reviews
Comments

Ask the experts 1800 2090 230 Mon-Fri (9 AM - 8 PM)
Sat (9 AM - 5:30 PM)
Sun (9 AM - 7 PM)
Toll free

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in