Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

It's a Rockstar - Maruti Suzuki Gypsy MG410W HT Review

A user review on Maruti Suzuki Gypsy. Written by Dharme Gowda on 20 November, 2008

Price: ₹ 6.23 - 6.41L
Dharme Gowda's Ratings
Own a Maruti Suzuki Gypsy?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : MG410W HT
Good : II's Tough,Very Good Ground Clearance,Reliable and Easy Maintanance
Bad : Bad interiors,No upgrade from a long time

Everybody have said enough about Gypsy and about It's Pros and Cons in earlier reviews.So I will not talk about the same again.Don't mistake this for a review too...It's far more emotional and I should've written it down in my diary..But I just thought I should share this with you,If not all...

I'd like to describe Gypsy as a Rockstar...Likes of Backstrret Boys,britney Spears and jennifer Lopez etc have come and gone and we have already forgotten their songs too...Because there's a new song by some new artist playing on the Radio everyday.But we are still haunted by  Dire Straits,Queen,Bryan Adams,Aerosmith,and Eagles etc...Ever wondered why ?They may be out of the scene now but still their songs remain in our mind and haunt us where ever we go.Gypsy has same qualities of a Rocksong.It may be outdated now but it's crude and tough and above all It still Rocks...It's like the firstever Highschool Crush whcih we will never forget for all of our life...I am sure in coming days few more Boy Bands and Bare Girls( I mean the sleek ,colourful Cars and SUV's) come and go but When we hear Hotel California,Yesterday Or Sultans of Swing we still stop and listen and then move forward...Gypsy is a rockstar which will remain fresh in our minds forever,may be even after the Video kills the Radiostar...And there are people like me who still goes and buy a Eagles record so I hope maruti does not discontinue producing the Gypsy and upgrades it.

20611 Views, 10 of 10 people found this review useful

Neeraj on 08 Sep, 2009 at 02:51 PM

this is really emotional. dire straits/eagles/you named andlinked those rock songs to gypsy very beutifully. indeed gypsy deserves it. after all its the pride of Indian army as well.salute

Yadwinder on 11 Aug, 2009 at 12:28 PM

i owns a Verna. but i am planning to buy an olg Gypsy too , jst for my adventurous nature.

Msr on 02 Apr, 2009 at 08:15 PM

Very nicely put,I agree totally with you.

Dharme Gowda on 20 Nov, 2008 at 11:42 AM

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki Gypsy and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: It's a Rockstar