1. Dezire is a sub-4meter sedan it's value for money variant(vxi) the features are very satisfied in that price
2. Good handling the car even at high speeds (i.e,100kmph) and it delivers punchy torque(113nm)
3. It looks Premium interior design and exterior structure, decent peak power(81 bhp) delivered and also better turning radius with medium ground clearance
4. Good servicing response and actually Maruthi cars as a low maintenance cost required compare to other sedan cars
5. Pros: good cabin space and comfort, superb fuel economy, Excellent pricing, powerful k-series petrol engine
Cons: Average build quality, the material inside the cabin feels cheap, there is no diesel engine option.
What's new :
Based on the new HEARTECT platform,