• Trending searches

Awesome car at the price it comes

10 months ago | Apoorva

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Its my mate since ages
    It is my first car and I am really glad that I purchased it out of sea of entry level hatchbacks. The buying experience with Pratham Motors in Bangalore was splendid and they are really nice in customer service. Ride experience is good, and it's ideally meant to cruze at 80kmph, but doesn't shy away in reaching 130-140 kmph if required. The steering weighs up really well at high speeds and the car's high speed stability gives unwavering confidence when driving on highways. Braking is exceptional an never let me down in many occasions of rapid braking. Car looks good and it's comfortable and much more spacious than it's all rivals. Though it doesn't have touch screen entertainment/navigation sys, but the Bluetooth stereo and calling more than compensates for it. Talking about reliability the car hasnt had any part failure or even a puncture. I use this car as my primary ride to go to ofc which is about 54 kms roundtrip. I have completed 24000 kms in 17 months and not faced any issue even once. My service center provides door step pick up and drop for service so that I don't have to waste my precious Sundays in service centers. Service and maintenance is cheap being a maruti and I have paid roughly 10k till date in my ownership of 24k kms. Also, amt transmission offers an exceptional ease in driving in traffic specially in B'lore which is famous for traffic voes. It's a good car if your majority driving is in the city and I will definitely recommend it to all.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?