1. Buying experience: The Sales executive was very cordial and explained the difference between various variants, price breakup and other formalities. I had sold my 21 years old Maruti 800 EX in TrueValue and got a good price. I selected VXi variant and with little extra money upgraded the music system to the touchscreen that VXi+ is fitted with. Additional advantage doing this is a rear camera can fitted to the system. The payment was made through the Net banking system.
2. As a new car the driving was smooth. Only observation is that while changing from 1st to 2nd gear there is a lag in the pickup. Since the steering can't be adjusted my thigh touches it on embarking the car. Nothing much can be said now as the car is very new and the performance is good.
3. The new look is attractive. However, more colour variants can be included and front radiator grill can be designed to give a better aesthetic look. In the city the mileage is less (about 12 km/L). However, it should increase after first servicing.
4. Servicing & maintenance: Yet to experience.
5. Pros & Cons: Mentioned above.