1. A decent experience nexa podium is really out of box for Maruti.
2. With single handed driving for 3 years it's a top class car in its segment excellent room compared to others, handles good but bit of a body roll is quite noted in sharp turns, as you start trying other vehicles you will feel the turbo lag which is quite noticeable.
3. For the cost that is worthy looking, performance and fuel mileage is out of class. kudos to Maruti for this and sad it's discontinued. No new vehicle can match the 1400 cc diesel capabilities that this ride has mileage is 16-18 in city 21-23 in highway (my ride is 140 km a day mix of highway and city)
4. Service is bit costlier than regular Maruti car.
5. Pros best in its segment, good space, good mileage
Cons: no comfort for even driver seat poor under thigh support you calf & knee will pain, no automatic variant in diesel. And diesel variant is discontinued.