1. Arena showroom is not as good as Nexa. The buying experience is just good.
2. I have driven the car about 26000 km which includes hill drive to Darjeeling, Bhutan, Netarhat etc., highway drive and sometimes off-road drives to my native village. Very enjoyable and reliable everywhere. Only the ground clearance is a problem in bad roads.
3. Looks and performance are both best in the segment. The use of wooden touch in the dash board gives it a prime look of the interior. The steering wheel looks good also. The wide chrome grill in front makes the look of the car very nice from front. Also, the chrome garnish in the back looks good. The performance of the car is amazing. Steering response and braking (ABS, EBD & BA) makes confident while driving the car. The AC gets cool in short time. Gear shift is also very smooth.
4. It is a car for Maruti. Their service network is best in India. Maintenance cost is about 4k per year.
5. Pros: It's Mileage. I got 22.6 km/l in the highway driving from Kolkata to Gopalpur (Orissa) with AC. Beside this the car is very comfortable and spacious.
Cons: The ground clearance should be at least 170 mm and should provide a 7 inch screen with Apple Carplay, Android auto with parking camera from ZXI/ZDI model.