A user review on Mahindra XUV300. Written by
on 20 November, 2019
Price: ₹ 8.30 - 12.69L
Ex-showroom, New Delhi
||1.5 W8 (O)
||Few thousand kilometers
First of all, it was an amazing experience I had on my trip with this car, kudos to mahindra for making such a beautiful vehicle and so affordable. although it may not fully satisfy your needs, but i guarantee it will manage to put a big smile. we were three people travelling in newly purchased xuv300 by on of my friend. here's a brief about the vehicle:
1. A vehicle to brag upon. In country like India, SUVs are liked at the most. reason due to good performance, high ground clearance ,reliability and assurance. In sub four meter segment, xuv300 is overall a good package.
2. Space. space has been mahindra's forte. Believe me, its the maximum space offering sub four meter SUV. boot is rather decent size, not biggest of the class.
3. rich feel interior. best in class interior and quality is brilliant, nothing feels cheap at all (a lot of hard plastics though).
4. comfort. it is a comfortable car i would say, nothing much on that. its decent.
5. feature loaded. there are a lot of first in class features that make it a good choice.
6. decent under thigh support, head room and leg room. shoulder room on second row may be tight for three hunks.
7. Mileage. it returned an amazing mileage of 21kmpl. yeah that's right...
1. Good to drive, but nothing beats Ford. ecosport being its rival, is more fun to drive vehicle, with more performance and stability of ford doesn't need any praise. but when buying a vehicle, we look to whole package. so this point is on you, what you need.
2. boot space could be more. boot is an issue in this vehicle. if you plan a trip with 4/5 people with luggage, you might to cut down some luggage, or say good bye to one of your friends. (in our case, we declined one seat to increase load carrying capacity).
3. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION OFFERED IS AN AMT... how can you offer amt on an suv. amt is such a notchy transmission, that willl definitely give jerks post 3000 rpm. i haven't driven amt one, but amt is amt. mahindra should have offered AT as is the case with xuv500.
if you are an enthusiasts driver who love to rev and get high end performance, its rival may make a good option, but if you want a fully loaded suv with space, comfort and overall strong performance, you should definitely go for this one.
1 Views, 0 of 0 people found this review useful
Was this review helpful to you? Yes
More Reviews on Mahindra XUV300
All Mahindra XUV300 user reviews