• Trending searches

The great car Fun to drive

1 month ago | Ramesh kumar Chaurasia

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    First I would like to thanks Mahindra for the great car XUV 300. I am writing this review 3 months after the purchase of my new car. its driving experience is great fantastic it is fun to drive steering is very smooth with three-mode normal comfort and sports it is marked number 1 in the crash test it gives a great feeling of safety I got serviced the vehicle only once it servicing setup is great all facilities are available at its all servicing centres all staff are very polite cooperative though everyone tells that its mileage is less but my experience is that if we drive is a comfortable and smooth manner, not in the rough way then we can achieve up to a mileage of 17 at the highway and 14 in the city its maintenance cost is very low there is a strong support system online approx every week customer care centre ask about any problem are any documents are not received after-sales service is also very good overall it is a great car in its compact SUV segment I am very happy with my decision .thanks Mahindra again Jay Hind.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?