• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    Usually, I wanted a hatchback which has an SUV stance. I went to see ecosport.but what we call is the comfort I didn't get... Then I saw the tvc of this cub... I was shocked that Mahindra has worked a lot on this car they were launching it then..... it was launched on 10 October 2017 and I booked that car on 21 of October I got the car by 15th of September........ The riding experience of me with this car is like we have gone very far places as I went to Rajasthan, Ladakh, and many other places... It has a powerful engine which gives it a classy performance... Looks are far better than than the successor of the car...... the bumper is more superior the lights are more powerful.and when we unlock the car in a dark place it looks sassier. Servicing and maintenance of the car I maintain the car very much but when we go to the service station the behaviour of the service manager is not good amongst the other. Pros- value for money Budget SUV Problem less Comfortable Cons- I don't have any cons.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?