This was my first serious purchase (had an 2004 alto before this). Bought it about a month ago and drove mostly in and around hyderabad for about 600km.
1. Awesome ride quality - suspension, cabin noise isolation , vehicle handling, overall build quality everything is top notch. The car glides over indian roads and keeps most noise out of the cabin. It can get better than this in this segment.
2. Interiors feel very premium
3. Stylish Exteriors - best in my opinion
1. Though this IMT version has creep, i.e, the car will tend to slowly move forward in 1st gear without stepping on the accelerator pedal, there is significant roll back even on gentle slopes. This is a major issue and takes out all the convenience imt has to offer.
2. IMT severely limits the turbo engine's potential, making it seem as though the car has no pickup at all. You will need to floor the accelerator pedal in 1st or 2nd gears to feel any acceleration at all.
3. Poor speakers - not enough power, even on full volume they are feeble. I've regularly driven Baleno and sonet's audio system doesn't even come close to that.