I had purchased Kia Seltos GTX+ DCT with 1.4Ltr engine. This is 1.4 ltr Turbo engine auto gear with direct fuel injection and Petrol version. I have completed 5000 kms in 4 months. I drive to my office mostly on city outskirts. With this I am getting on average 13 to 13.5km mileage. If i drive in city i get between 12 to 13kmpl mileage.
The driving experience is superb. Very sturdy car with no noise at all. Driving comfort is very good. I find the shock absorbers are hard in this car. Though it's relatively new, i notice shock absorbers give noise like little old car. However, the service guy said this is normal. Due to lock down I could not go for a long drive until now. But I have noticed, on the highway for a long stretch, we may get 15kmpl mileage.
The overall exterior look is very good. Interior is filled with lot of features like apple car play, Bose music system(the best), front seats with air flow, air purifier, sunroof, Tyre pressure monitor, many more. seats are more comfortable. I find the boot is comparatively small compared to my earlier Honda Amaze. We have UVO app where we can track complete details of car running, real time location and many other features. We can switch on /off the engine with mobile. It acts as key less remote.
As of now I got 2 times service done for 1000kms and 5000 kms. For both the services I have not paid single rupee. However, after 1year how the charges will be I am not sure.
1. Very good engine with more power
2. Interiors and exteriors are too impressive
3. Vehicle driving comfort is very good
4. Feature-rich car
1. Mileage seems to be little low
2. Shock absorbers are little hard
3. Boot is small comparatively
4. High pricey
5. Boot does not open with remote as like in other cars. Though we there is a button in remote to open the boot, still we have to press the handle to open the boot.