Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Arrogant Staff at Dealers will Sink Jeep

A user review on Jeep Compass. Written by raviachu@gmail.com on 20 April, 2018

Price: ₹ 15.60 - 27.60L
raviachu@gmail.com's Ratings
Own a Jeep Compass?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Limited 2.0 Diesel 4x4
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Have done a short test-drive once
Good : The Brand
Bad : Arrogant Staff

I am an Air Force Officer and was impressed by the Jeep 4X4 month offer and went to a dealer in Bangalore for enquiring about the same. I had carried my cheque book to book the vehicle in anticipation of an honest interaction with the sales person.

I first asked him about the CSD price list. He said that he doesn't have it. From the tone and tenour of his reply It appeared that he was giving me the concession and not the government. Then I enquired about the 4X4 month. Initially he was skirting the issue, and on my insistance and pointing out to a promo lying on the table, he confirmed there was such a scheme. I told him that I am waiting for some money as my mutual fund has matured and hence would book it ASAP. To this he said that I must book it immediately. He said that if the vehicle is delivered in May, then I will not get the offer.

I replied to him that the information I have is that if I book it before 30 Apr, I will be able to avail it. He again repeated that if the deliver is in May then he cannot give me the offer.

I was feeling that I was not sitting with a salesman of a reputed brand like Jeep. It was like sales at gunpoint. "I cant say prices will increase etc..." It was like sitting on the edge of a cliff waiting to be pushed off.

The product is very good, but this is not the end. But arrogant people like this waiting to  I have to go to these kind of people for service for the rest of the vehicles life. It is very difficult to do that after today's experince. When they can renege on their word today, they will do it every day

Hence I have glad that I did not sink my money into this unwelcome pit.

Sujeet Oommen on 22 Jun, 2018 at 11:22 AM

Hi,

Please write to the head office in the US. I had an experience with Mercedes Benz and got amazing results after writing to their Chairman in Germany. You should do the same. They take such feedback very seriously and add it to the dossier while reviewing the dealership annually. You can also get a few other disappointed users/prospects to write in.

raviachu@gmail.com on 23 Apr, 2018 at 06:00 PM

I have written a review on Jeep Compass and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Arrogant Staff at Dealers will Sink Jeep