Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Worst Car

A user review on Jeep Compass. Written by Sadiq P H on 01 January, 2018

Price: ₹ 15.60 - 27.60L
Sadiq P H's Ratings
Own a Jeep Compass?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres
Good : Brand
Bad : Service

Exterior Good.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Good.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Very Poor . Breakdown within a week.

Ride Quality & Handling Ok.

Final Words Very poor.

Areas of improvement I have purchased Jeep Compass 2*4 Limited on 30th November. Delivery date was 5th December. Within a week the vehicle breakdown. Nobody know what happened.

I Have contacted Road assistance Services, They brought vehicle to the Service Center .They not even contacted me next 36 hrs .So I contacted jeep customer care dept on Tuesday 12 the December 2017.

They informed me vehicle is in Calicut service center. After this one  person name Mr Uday contacted me at evening, he  insulted me,and complaint my driving.All this issue put on my head. I have owned driving licences from 2001. I had owned 10 brands Benz, Audi,VW, Toyota etc including manual and automatic transmission. Anyway Now vehicle is in your Calicut Service center.

I have informed these things many times to customer care. Now more than 15 days over.I did not get any solution so far not even a single call in this regard. It means your don't have any responsibility to customers. Now you forced me take a decision, I don't want your vehicle.

I am going file a case against you at court of law and I will inform all the media including social media for justice.This issue affected me mentally and my day to day activities. You insulted my dignity as a human being and you makes financial losses, my valuable time and health.

Now 20 days Over There is no proper solution So far. I thing this is a premium vehicle. So I expected great service. But my experience was horrible with customer care and I did not get balance amount from the Land mark Mumbai Showroom yet. They are asking impossible things for refund. I have contacted global customer care team of Jeep (and FCA). But nothing happend.

johnson correya on 16 Jan, 2019 at 12:06 PM

I completely agree with you. Buying Jeep Compass was one of my big mistake in my entire life. They are liers (Jeep Team) and they sell the car saying lie to customers especailly about mielage. The avaerage mileage of the car is 5-6km/l and they say 14-17km/l.

The buying experience was very bad. The only mistake I did, never checked the mileage of the car. I believed the sales person who told me the average mileage is 14-17km/L. The Jeep team is not ready to accept the mileage issues. I have sent several mails to the entire Jeep team and there were no reply and solution. I am getting an average mileage of 5-6KM/L after driving 2500km with different conditions. My humble request to all customers who are planning to buy Jeep compass, please check the mileage on different conditions (traffic /non traffic etc.) to get the real mileage. Do not believe the sales person who just want to sell the car by saying stories.

Sadiq P H on 09 Jan, 2018 at 02:16 PM

I have written a review on Jeep Compass and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Worst Car