Before writing this detailed review see my car ride details
Average that i got on cng- 32 km per kg.
Kms driven- 21000 km.
While going for this car I considered following parameters-
1. Hyundai brand name- earlier my relative using grand i 10 and Verna diesel. They gave top notch review of Hyundai service and support.
2. Only fully featured pack car in cng segment.
3. Build quality of cabin great as compared to other peers
4. Mileage is great on cng.. getting 32 km per kg mileage when I am driving daily at speed of 70-80 km/h and my daily commute is 100 kms out of which 70 km is highway and 30 km medium to heavy traffic
Now the detail of issues i faced-
1. Engine pickup power is abysmally low. In spite of a 4 cylinder 1.1 l engine it produces the same power as produced by 1 l engine.
2. I have till date faced 4 times engine light issue. Hyundai service center people are unable to resolve this issue.
Now final judgment as a buyer
1. Car is good but I would suggest you to avoid this car! Because after buying this car you will daily curse your decision when amidst traffic it just return low pickup. To this issue of engine light glowing up will make your experience more dampener as Hyundai people are also not able to give you solution on this, so better avoid this car and go for other car like Maruti WagonR! Why?- because industry wide Maruti is known to have better cng cars. Hyundai is not able to achieve much success (I would call it a failure) in it.