I purchased the new Santro Sportz manual car in pre-launching stage by booking.
I had I10 for the last 9 years and having experienced it we decided to go for new Santo.
The negative points I noticed are as under.
1. The seats are faulty. Both, me and my wife aging 72 and 68 are having sciatica type pain in left leg since we started using the car.
The company should rectify this fault and should help us by exchanging the front seats.
2. The power window buttons are placed at an inconvenient place.
3. Fuel economy is not good. In city driving I get about 12 to 13 km per litre.
4. The sensors are faulty.
5. The remote is also very primitive. It should have audio support and should also have automatic licking after some time.
6. The button which controls the external air doesn't glow in dark and has to be found out by touch.