Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

i20 active cons. HONEST review by owner. - Hyundai I20 Active 1.2 SX Review

A user review on Hyundai I20 Active. Written by Ashok kumar on 06 November, 2018

Price: ₹ 7.74 - 9.93L
Ashok kumar's Ratings
Own a Hyundai I20 Active?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1.2 SX
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Few thousand kilometers

I have 1.2l sx petrol 2015 model. Overall its a good car, especially its electrical assist handle that fells as light as a feather. This car also comes with features such as touch screen AVN, rear parking sensors with camera, rear AC vents glove box and many more. But here I am to talk about its cons. This car has a very soft chassis and connote go on cramped roads. Second it is to heavy so sometimes it fells sluggish. Then i has projector headlamps but they are useful in night because they are very light. You can't even see the road properly. Know the most important con is it's fuel economy. I barely gives 12kmpl in towns and 15kmpl on highway. Another con is its built quality. AC vents and sunglass holder was broken in 2nd year only. Also body parts such as front bumpers are very delicate. You can't forget the plastic cladding around the body. It is coming out. My last con is its rear seats, no one can sit on it for 2 hours continuously, they are very uncomfortable. Now its time to talk about its service and maintenance. You get 2 years service free but don't know my car was having sterring assembly problem, so I used to spend 5 thousand on every service for its balancing. Now after 2 years it's service cost me about 10-15 thousand, which is very expensive.