I did lot of research before purchasing this vehicle. The others in my consideration list were Honda amaze & Dzire. But finally opted for Aura. Trust me, you are not going to regret. It's a super vehicle.
1. Better built quality compare to the competitors.
2. Long driver seat & passenger seat which is very comfortable, specially in long drives.
3. Smart features like cool glove box, fog lamps in 2nd base variant onwards and rear defogger.
4. Smooth BS6 engines. No noise in the engine, when AC is on. The AC is also awesome.
5.Premier interiors. Though, it looks like nios, but Hyundai really worked a lot on car interior. The plastic are of high quality hard one.
6.402 litres of boot space, which is the second largest in the segment after Amaze.
1. No luggage lamp.
2. The back bonnet could have been of better quality.
3. People raised concern over the C-pillar design, which is correct to some extent. But the black color C-pillar won't look that bad. I would say, Hyundai played it smart by making the C-pillar colour black.
Overall verdict- You can consider it as a family car, which provides a perfect balance between city & highway drive. The mileage is obviously little less than dzire but built quality & comfort wise it is much better choice. Honda amaze is a good option but the 2nd base model won't come with rear AC vents. So, considering, all the pros and cons you can consider AURA in compact sedan section.