• Trending searches

My second love became my first love

6 months ago | Parthasarathi Ojha

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few hundred kilometers
    This is my first car. It was my second love (not some philosophical dialogue) as my first love or wish for first car was Duster. I have been waiting for the Duster BS6 Petrol automatic from a long time. The day that i got my Honda city 2020 VX CVT Petrol delivered, the next day Duster automatic was launched. Did I feel bad, yes, Just a bit. But when I compared what I lose & what I gained, my 2nd love became my first love, not because that i already purchased the city & had to stick it & no other way. But No, there were quite a few reasons. The on-road price of Duster automatic top end was exactly the same of my Honda city. What I loose in city in compare to Duster : Power (Turbo jet engine) Ground clearance Roof rail What I gained in City ; Executive class, premium feel. Power is also good, Mileage better than Duster. Feature-rich (literally full of features) Honda connect app, do a status check of car in mobile & so many other features Sun roof And I love my Honda city. Its a long, wonderful & classy car. Quite a lot of my friends always used to say that its their dream car & I feel proud that I have that car.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?