Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

DO NOT BUY NEW HONDA AMAZE - Honda Amaze 1.2 S MT Petrol Review

A user review on Honda Amaze. Written by Pankaj on 28 August, 2018

Price: ₹ 5.93 - 9.83L
Pankaj's Ratings
Own a Honda Amaze?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : 1.2 S MT Petrol
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Haven't driven it
Fuel Economy : 10 kpl

My understanding like every Indian was as a brand name HONDA was good. This myth broke when I purchased a well hyped NEW HONDA AMAZE from Harmony Honda Chandigarh. When purchased the new car it has problems like not good average ~12, reverse gear sound issues, gear stucks etc. But the major problem found was with the car stereo it was not connecting for outgoing call to any phone. I raised the complain number 1-13151527931 & 1-12843526306 at HONDA customer care 121 & dealer end on 14th june in a hope that HONDA as a brand will rectify this & resolve this.

After that visited multiple times Harmony Honda chandigarh showcasing the issue with their teachnical team. Then starts the round to showcase issues with their vendor called Alpine at sector 35 Chandigarh. Everyone acknowledged the issues & just eveyone wrongly intimating that it will be replaced soon in 1-2 days we have done mails to HONDA.

Now when we are connecting to their customer care they are saying it will take time, One person saying 20 days, other 30 & finally when I spoke to GM harmony honda Jaswinder surprised that he never heard about the issue which was running from last 1 month & raised by me. Not sure what is the work after sale if they are not even knowing what issues are raised by customer after sale. He said it will take 45 days. I told everyone to give me in written over mail but no one responed till date with at least tentative date.

Another point if as a customer you look for after sale, you will be left with third party customer care, dealership who does not have direct connection with HONDA cars INDIA. No one from HONDA will connect you. They will never come to picture. Pathictic service post sale. I want to share this to all who even think about HONDA brand. Be careful & share this at least to stop someone to go with HONDA in future.

I lost my pataience today after 3 months completly following up the fake promises given by HONDA. NOW I am planing to file a consumer court complaint against harmony honda chandigarh & HCIL.

DO NOT BUY HONDA #Donotbuyhondaamaze

Nothing now after this bad experience with HONDANothing now after this bad experience with HONDA