• Trending searches

फॉक्सवैगन टिग्वान ऑलस्पेस यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फॉक्सवैगन टिग्वान ऑलस्पेस की तलाश में हैं? यहां टिग्वान ऑलस्पेस के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

टिग्वान ऑलस्पेस इमेज

3.5/5

सभी फॉक्सवैगन टिग्वान ऑलस्पेस के रिव्यूज़

• Nice car
      I want to buy a new car and I like Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace too much. Here in this car everything is excellent. I like it and want to buy it also. It looks too much comfortable and so reliable. It has beautiful colors and has beautiful space and it's image Is also like executive class
      4 महीने पहले | Ranjan Priyadarshi
    • Superb features
      Super features and design is awesome luxury better than Fortuner I love the German technologies, Taigun is perfectly luxury vehicle, I love Volkswagen cars.
      4 महीने पहले | Sandeep
    • My dream car
      One of my favourite cars list it is in the top. I have always trusted the German company Volkswagen and this car made more better image for the company. Well the most important things which I like the most is the swipe feature for the back side of the car. Secondly, the sunroof covers a massive area. And at last I like its functional technology which really attracts me towards buying this car. Thank you Volkswagen.
      5 महीने पहले | Ankit Raha
    • Tiguan Diaries
      This car has an understated elegance which might not be to the likes of Indians. But every part of it screams of quality. It is a CBU import. Despite that, a lot of features available internationally are not available in India. Among them is the blind spot monitor & wireless charging. The Car-Net is still not activated in India and numerous mails to Volkswagen have returned zero response. The last row of seats is strictly for kids. The DSG gearbox and 2 liter engine are sublime. But suspensions are made for Europe, not India! The car is amazingly good but the Volkswagen Customer Service is terrible.
      8 महीने पहले | Sudhir
    • Overpriced
      Over prized and Volkswagon service is very poor high maintenance. only looks better .peroformance is very bad. please don't buy Volkswagon models service persons behaviour also very bad!i think Toyota or another brand is better from Volkswagon !! Spares also not available !! Its maintenance is also very hight!!!!
      9 महीने पहले | Jabir
    • Don't waste your money on VW until they improve customer experience
      Don't buy Volkswagen cars. I'm replacing the abs sensor 5th time. Service centre experience is pathetic. They are not following proper methods. Our cars are handled by cheap technicians and staffs at the service centre are irresponsible.!!
      10 महीने पहले | Abi
    • Do not buy Volkswagon
      My car is in the service station for the last 6 months due to part unavailable... Worst service ever at a high price. No one cares at Volkswagen even you call them or write them. I did not aspect this kind of trouble from VW... The worst car that you can think off...
      1 साल पहले | Bhumik Patel
    • A superb allrounder
      The Volkswagen tiguan has always been on one of my wishlist but when the time was right for me to but the car , it ran out of stock. I've been going through the tiguan allspace and I have to say I'm mighty impressed. The car is a spacious 5 seater (though a seven seater , it's not a spacious 3rd row). I know many people will complain about the fuel efficiency but then if you have low running you might as well as buy that. Secondly I feel the price is good one because the car is a fully imported one and I'm sure that the quality levels are extremely high and the features are endless. Then to me the design can be explained in just two words - understated elegance. I love this car to bits and I hope I can see more on the roads. The servicing is quite high I have to say but then this car is launched to compete with the BMW X1 and Audi Q3. Compared to those the maintenance is twice as less. It's more value for money than the x1 and the Q3. Then comes the servicing. Everyone complains about Volkswagen service. I have been owning Volkswagen's since 2010 and I have had second cars of other brands. One thing I can say is that every car companies servicing has some or the other flaw. Even Toyota doesn't service the vehicles properly. This shouldn't be a deal breaker. If so every car is
      1 साल पहले | Reuben
    • Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace 2.0 TSI Review
      Too expensive, okay ride, average looks and performance, expensive Mantainnance, it's only making people fool. Spending 40+ lakh's then buy Mercedes or BMW . There are worth it . There is no great service network. And there staff also so local n cheap . They do not follow process and system. You are buying a Renault car at the price of BMW.
      1 साल पहले | amit p
    • Some Pros And Cons
      Pros:- 1. Engine:- It Has Most Powerful Engine In His Segment Produce 190Hp With 4 Motion Permanent AWD Option 2. Instrument:- For The First Time In His Segment A Fully Digital Instrument Cluster Offers It's Looks Like Audi's Virtual Cockpit Totally Mind-blowing. A 8 Inch Touch Screen Support Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Reverse Camera Etc. 3. Alloy Wheels:- You Will Get 18" Alloy Wheels And Optional 19" Alloy Wheels Company Offers 4. Safety:- 7 Airbags, ABS, EBD, Brake Assist, ESC, And Many More 5. Seating:- It Offers 7 Seater Which Is 2+3+2 Congregation The Last Row Sets Is Quite Spacious Then Endeavour Bus Less Then Fortuner Some Features Like Panoramic Sunroof, Leather Seats, Three Zone AC,7 Speed DSG Automatic Gearbox Most Premium SUV In His Segment. Cons:- 1 Size:- Although It's A Suv Smallest In His Segment It's Small Then Endeavour And Fortuner Except for Fortuners Length It's Bigger Then Fortuner Only In Length 2. Service:- Service And Maintenance Is might expensive then ford and Toyota. At Last, If You Want An Suv Which Is First In Class Features Loaded And A 7 Seater Then You Can Consider Tiguan All Space. But If You Want That SUV Which Can Go Anywhere Then Might Be Tiguan All Space Not For You Although It's 4X4 Model But It's Ground Clearance Lowest In His Segment So Be Careful While Drive Off The Road.
      1 साल पहले | WARLORD