• Trending searches

फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन की तलाश में हैं? यहां टाइगन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

टाइगन इमेज

4.4/5

कम्फ़र्टलाइन 1.0 टीएसआई एमटी

सभी फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन कम्फ़र्टलाइन 1.0 टीएसआई एमटी के रिव्यूज़

• Amazing engineering comfort to mid line
      I like this car, amazing experience, it's interior design and looks and amazing technology Overall good looks and loving car Taigun is loving car
      18 दिन पहले | Mahendra singh
    • Too costly for 999 engine
      Interiors are not as per VW standard. Price it too high for 1.0 it is 12.2 to 18. Price positioning is poor, No Diesel 1.5 launched. Heavy SUV should be on heavy engine. Maintain VW standard in interior stuff. I was waiting for this car but not buying due to 999 cc.
      1 महीने पहले | Sushil Vashishth
    • Taigun is better than my seltos.
      At first, I thought this car was crap after watching all the reviews, I have a Kia Seltos GT line, So I thought let me just go and see the car in the showroom and what a surprise. Honestly I liked every aspect of this car, even better than my Kia Seltos Including looks, interior quality, comfort and driving! I Instantly bought VW Taigun GT plus and here It is sitting in my garage like a beast! My little advice : Buy Taigun GT plus over Seltos GT as it is better.
      1 महीने पहले | aertyuo
    • Beast or what!
      This is my first car and oh boy this is a beast. The ride and handling is top notch. German build and drive are no match to Korean rivals. Spacing is excellent and boot space is more than enough. Its is a terrific car.
      1 महीने पहले | Aditya Varma
    • If I am ready to pay 21Lakhs, better I shall buy Innova/Safari basic version.
      I feel VW should concentrate on appropriate pricing and high volumes. 1litre engine AT costs around 18Lakhs in Bangalore. If my budget is 21 Lakhs, I shall buy Tata Safari/Innova rather than buying tiny vw.
      1 महीने पहले | Anand