We already own a Toyota for 18 years and counting. And we know the quality Toyota have in their cars but this ain't the same.
Our buying experience was great and their service/maintenance are very affordable. So there's no issue in that plus you get 3 years standard and +2 extended warranty on your car.
Overall Driving experience is good, below 80kmph it's very smooth, after that you feel that missing 6th gear. Seats are comfortable and plenty of leg space. Storage and everything is fine.
Looks wise it's brezza no more comments on that and feel and quality of material is hard plastics.
Also worth mentioning is that dashboard is the same from 2016.
Mileage on this car is not great
On Highway 16kmpl avg you can get and can push it to 18km/l without AC.
In City it's 12km/l.
1) Comfortable than some competitors
2) Smooth Engine/ great sound insulation
3) Cheaper servicing than Suzuki
4) Assured with Toyota's Reliability
5) *Resale might be good as Toyota badged
1) Missing 6th gear
2) Bad mileage
3) Cost Cutting on many things/ plastic materials
4) Useless features making cost higher
5) Outdated dashboard/ instrument cluster