• Trending searches

टाटा टिगोर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा टिगोर की तलाश में हैं? यहां टिगोर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

टिगोर इमेज

4.4/5

सभी टाटा टिगोर के रिव्यूज़

• Middle class heaven
      Smooth driving, comfortable space, royal look, attractive colour, safety body, no bother for maintenance, feel so happy I must support to buy this car. Many features at lowest price. Thanks to Tata.
      1 महीने पहले | Ganeswari
    • Good car with excellent
      Good car, good price,, good mileage, good style, good interior, good exterior, comfortable, excellent,.. Good colour combination, excellent engine sound, great car with great price.
      1 महीने पहले | Sunil
    • Best Comfortable Car compared to rivals
      I Purchased It on October 2020 and I must say it's comfort is best as compared to rival also solid build and high seat positioning compared to rivals also i have driven it at 150 Km/h and stability control is best car is glued to road even at high speed but average cabin insulation engine noise comes at higher RPM and due to 3 cylinders vibration are there which need to be improved a lot.
      2 महीने पहले | Chandan Kumar Akash
    • Safe and Money worth
      Worth buying and feel more safe and comfort during driving as compare to other, stylish look, sound system good, family choice. Great performance. Concord service is best of all. Last but not least Tata group is Best of all.
      2 महीने पहले | Rohit Kulkarni
    • Good car
      I like Tata cars to drive. Its safety. good for long drive, smooth for driving.
      3 महीने पहले | Pravin Patel
    • My first car
      I bought this car as second hand, With around 14k km, main reason to go with this car is NCAP star rating and solid body which offer stability even at 130 km/h Only cons is its engine performance.
      3 महीने पहले | Mohan Raj
    • Simple and To The Pros And Cons
      Pros 1. Strong Body 2. Good View on Road 3. Good Mileage(In optimum driving upto 24 km with AC in highways) 4. Pretty Good Ground Clearance. 5. Comfort for old people to get in the seats. Cons 1. Engine pull is less(Please wait till they release turbo engine for bs 6). 2. Back Seat AC not available. 3. Little uncomfort in driving seating position.(Need to adjust seat and floor with mats for comfort "anterior ankle" on pedals) 4. Brake, clutch little rough when compared to other sedans. 5. Gear box needs improvement.
      3 महीने पहले | Sam
    • Tigor completes exactly our family needs and safety.
      Value for money car. Which completes exactly all our family needs. Most important thing of this car is the safety. we want to save our live not fuel. More spacious car, boot space is very good. Build quality is excellent. Thanks Tata group. This car is my dream.
      3 महीने पहले | Khatik Santosh Pandurang
    • Premium car in this range ,
      Buying experience was amazing , Low servicing and maintenance cost after 10k of driving . Feel powerfull on hilly road Colling is fantastic Gear and clutch is very smooth Awesome music system Cons : I feel mileage issue but overall I will give 4.5 /5 for this car.
      3 महीने पहले | Kanhaiya Kumar Jha
    • Tigor a compact classy Sedan
      My friend brought this car last year in 2020. 1st 2 silver cars in Maharashtra during lock down period. When I received delivery of it, it looked too classy. The steering experience, gear shifting was too easy and handy. On my city travel in Pune, I am getting 17 km/l. On highways it gives 20+ average. Due to traffic on highway, sometimes I get 19 km/l. But as per petrol cars that is more economical. Comfort is great, we travelled with 4 adults on back seat for 250 km distance. Few people got confused about the car and also was not believing that this car is of TATA make. My family stuff was fitted in the car and I took it to Pune, as there is too much space in the car. Features and entertainment with Harman music system is superb. Suggesting TATA to do something about gear shifting cable. Sometimes it becomes noisy, which is irritating. Also, improve knowledge of people who are at service station about how to keep car looking new as it is. Maintenance is after 3500 kms to 15000 km completion. Also, cost for next servicing is minimum. It's a best Sedan I have ever driven in compact class.
      3 महीने पहले | Pritam Sutar