• Trending searches

रेनो क्विड [2019-2022] यूज़र रिव्यूज़

रेनो क्विड [2019-2022] की तलाश में हैं? यहां क्विड [2019-2022] के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

क्विड [2019-2022] इमेज

4.3/5

Last recorded price

सभी रेनो क्विड [2019-2022] के रिव्यूज़

• I love it
      Nice car with better road presence good on safety and loaded with features. Renault is really taking game very High. My first new car before this I owned Maruti aster 2010 Model ..
      2 महीने पहले | Bishal Halder
    • Segment killer
      Supper driving experience. It looks like a small brother of Renault kiger. In terms of design i gave 5 star. It is not look like hatchback. you can call it a micro suv. It also have air bags so don't worry about safety. It is a true value for money car. This car attracts all middle class family.
      3 महीने पहले | Jignesh baria
    • Only MORE service issues need MORE Service stations
      I bought a Kwid RXT (Opt) 1.0 in July 2020 after much deliberation and thought, because though I'd owned a used car before, this was the first Brand new Car I was buying. A lot of people told me they had very few service stations compared to other popular brands, but I went ahead with my decision, because I felt only more service issues needed more service stations. I was right!!! As I am a Business Development guy and I travel extensively, my requirements were simple: Fuel economy, low maintenance, maneuverability, GPS connectivity, and at least decent looks. I have done 52700+ kilometers as of today and have travelled on work, business, pleasure and this will Kid with a "w" in it, just won't give up!!! I've hardly spent anything on maintenance apart from the very reasonable charges of the regular 10000kms servicing. The staff are great regardless of where. My headlights had a small connection problem when I was halfway, traveling to Bangalore from Udupi. It was late evening and past working hours, but When I called one of the guys from the Udupi team, the went into overdrive and arranged for a service engineer from Hassan to set it right. Kudos to Team Renault, both for Product performance as well as Service levels rendered!!!
      3 महीने पहले | Shivanand Bhat
    • Find Alternative Cars.
      Received a product which was 8 month old manufactured. In city there is no mileage. Engine is too noisy. Plastic oil chamber Pathetic Servicing Only Benefit: easy to get parking
      3 महीने पहले | Sagar Dutt
    • Lost my trust on Renault Service Station (Pooran Automobiles Private Limited)
      on 04.01.2022 i gave my car (Renault Kwid RXT Opt- DLicu8919) to Pooran Automobiles Private Limited, Jahangirpuri, New Delhi for annual servicing and after servicing. I was told to pay online Rs. 8745/- towards my service bill. After I received my car and bill, I noticed that I have Rs. 49/- more on the bill amount and i found that the car key Remote was not functioning properly. I informed the same to Service Centre and on 18.01.2022 they picked up my car and after screening they confirmed that there is a BCM and Key remote malfunctioning and for which I need to pay Rs. 12000/- + labour charges. Then my friend suggested why don't you try to replace key remote cell and upon hearing this, next day I replaced it and believe me, to my surprise Remote key was working very fine. I narrated the said situation to Pooran Service Station and they told me that will call me back after consulting their service department. I received a call and they told me that the solution is temporary and i will again face the same situation within 2-3 weeks. Now it is almost 2 months, i am facing no issues. Therefore, i request Renault India to look into this matter very seriously and take necessary action to build trust and faith of customer upon Renault India. If such a practice happens in your Service Station then the day is not far when customer will not trust your brand. Please take immediate action, Also I request all to be very careful as this might happen to anybody.
      3 महीने पहले | himanshu chakraborty
    • Don't go on looks
      Petrol tank issue... Maximum petrol capacity 16 Litre. Still not aware of reserve petrol. Cost cutting in every corner of car. Looks good but engine noise too much. Suspension issues after few hundred kilometers drive. Brakes are like 100 cc bike. I wasted my money on looks. Go for TATA or Maruti Suzuki cars instead of Renault.
      4 महीने पहले | abhishek dhawan
    • Amazing model
      Super look model and super luggage space etc...
      5 महीने पहले | mariabinish
    • Good
      Very good performance. Go for it without any choice in entry level segment with premium feature.. when it come to maintainance it will takes very minimal amount from your pocket. Just go for it.
      5 महीने पहले | Janardhanan
    • I am so happy buy this car
      Buying experience is so good & comfortable.. i like this car... This car very comfortable than Maruti's car. Kwid is better than all.
      5 महीने पहले | Vishal goswami
    • Renault Kwid RXL 1.0 review
      I purchased Kwid 1000cc in 2016 its performance and driving experience good and excellent. i love it. I drive everyday and its maintenance is also suitable for all pockets. very smooth to drive and ac is superb.
      5 महीने पहले | ashtaman pillai