1. Road Presence
2. Driving at high speeds, hilly areas, potholes, Stability, Maneuvering at high speeds, Road Grip
3. Ground Clearance
5. Superb Music System with Apple Car Play and Android Auto.
6. Cruise Control and Speed Alert System.
7. Nissan Connect Feature which gives loads of data about how we are driving, drive score, service scheduling, locating car thru navigation on a mobile phone.
8. Superb built quality.
9. Auto climate control available from base variants, with very fast cooling.
10. Cool Smart Key functioning and it looks very classy.
11. Looks very upmarket, classy and eye-catchy.
12. 17" tyre size installed with glamorous looking alloy wheels.
14. Luxurious Feel
15. Last but not least, It is value for money product, compared to the price of Creta/Seltos.
1. Steering is Hydraulic, city driving is a bit tricky as steering seems a bit tighter than competitors, driving kicks is a pleasure on highways, it's not a city car.
2. Absence of inbuilt navigation system.
3. Cup Holders missing at the front, big disaster.
4. Suspension Noises(depends on experience)
5. Foot Rest not available (located near clutch pedal)
6. Parts are not readily available at the workshop.
7. Service centre available at far off locations/sometimes even not available.
8. Resale Value
9. Gear Shifting and clutch Operation is tight.
10. No smart space in Front Armrest, and also its size is smaller and sometimes not comfortable.
11. Absence of Alloy wheel in the spare wheel and also the spare wheel(Stepney) tyre size is 16" which seems unreasonable and undesirable as it may create stability issues while driving on highways until the punctured tyre is repaired and installed again.
These are my personal views, I hope these reviews might help a person in making a decision of buying a Nissan Kicks.