• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

निसान किक्स यूज़र रिव्यूज़

निसान किक्स की तलाश में हैं? यहां किक्स के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

किक्स इमेज

4.3/5

सभी निसान किक्स के रिव्यूज़

• Nissan kicks review
      OK better for your own use and engine performance good and speed and I like most it's model but in the company I did not get good response when I buy and I became sad to buy from that company when I buy this car
      1 महीने पहले | Prabu
    • Best in Segment!
      Nissan always proves to do best in class market vehicle's. Design comfort, style are model are unique. All my vehicles been only Nissan from Micra, Sunny now Kicks. Need to still work on mileage optimization.
      1 महीने पहले | Raj PR
    • Kicks the price
      Good work Kicks team... good job done, however, I have a lot of confusion with the cost because ... when I compared it with the XUV300 the cost is +200000 with fewer features XUV300 15.5 L - Kicks 17.5 L in Kicks - no Middle Rear Head Rest, No Sunroof, with Fabric seats, no rain sensing wipers, only 2 airbags (xuv300 has 6), and a few other thighs are missing. I would suggest setting the price as per market value is a must for you ... all the best !
      2 महीने पहले | Tejas
    • Nissan kicks should be kicked from your life.
      The car engine shuts off itself while driving..it gives great jolts and misses while driving. Engine doesn't take acceleration. Moreover the cars steering vibrates while turning on full radius. Nissan kicks should be kicked from your life. Don't buy it.kindly Google it and read all the problems before buying..
      2 महीने पहले | Raman
    • Awesome car
      I had initially booked Seltos HTX+. But after test driving Nissan Kicks the ride quality amazed me and after few hundred km drives, I was convinced that I want Kicks. The booking to delivery was very smooth. Dealer arranged the Vehicle in less than a week and Pre-delivery Check was done. I have been mostly doing long drives with my Kicks and 20% local drives. The ride comfort, low end torque gives complete peace of mind in cities without worrying about gear shifts. On highways, I keep the RPM below 2000 and do 80-90 Km/h which gave me 15 km/l mileage. In cities it gave 12-13 km/l. Mind you these are initial few thousand KMs of usage. Suspension is super intelligent and avoids body rolls, brakes give absolute confidence as I had to make sudden brake from 105 Km/h to 0 in less than 2 seconds which Kicks handled with ease, its high ground clearance also means, you forget about potholes. The diamond cut 17 inch alloy wheels, its stylish V shaped grill, tinted glasses(Seltos and CRETA has it only in 20 lakhs variants) give good appeal. It's Mercedes Benz Engine Turbo mated with priceless CVT gear box gives the best in class power (156 PS no other SUV in the category has) and comfort. The interiors are not class leading at the same time it has implemented all essential stuff like AC Vents, dials, audio(btw, excellent quality stock speakers 4+2), steering mounted controls good quality and not confusing enough. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto being standard there is nothing to boast. Nissan Connect App.
      2 महीने पहले | Rakesh Kumar
    • Reliable & comfortable - Nissan Kicks - Japanese quality
      I've always used Japanese cars (15 years - Prado Land cruiser & Camry). I then used Hyundai for 6 years in India and regretted every moment. So when it came to changing the car, bought Nissan Kicks which came within my budget. Toyota Fortuner was outside my budget. And Rav4 is not launched yet. Jeep Compass is highly priced, so for me, it does not give the value for the price we pay. I drove TATA and Mahindra - took them from Rentals for long drives and did not like them at all. Also heard horror stories about after sales and quality from friends. So Nissan kicks came in the right budget for me and given the features for XV Premium CVT Automatic, it's an excellent value for money. Did some test drives and understood that it's similar to Toyota quality. Tough and reliable but may not have gadgetry inside like Kia/ Hyundai. Now that I use it regularly, I feel it's a no-nonsense SUV - reliable and gives a comfortable drive. Trustworthy when I go for long drives. Same assurance as a regular Japanese (Toyota) car that I'm used to. Automatic CVT drive is super. No frills, but has all that you require in terms of multimedia, comfort and essential features. I don't know why customers talk about re-sale value in cars. I'm also surprised that Hyundai Creta sells so much in India. When you are using a car, buy a good one. Friends talked about re-sale value being high for Hyundai Creta. But I felt the point was not valid. You buy a car to drive it not with a motive to re-sell the car. I don't understand the logic. And a knowledgeable, value conscious buyer will definitely go for Japanese cars.
      3 महीने पहले | Ranjit Ravindran
    • Nissan Kicks is beast as an engine vibe looks wise okay.
      Looks and interior capabilities could have been much better for this price and design will look weird and it could have been better in every aspect except engine performance is very good.
      4 महीने पहले | Uday kiran reddy
    • Best car in its segment
      I booked Magnite however when I looked at Kicks in showroom then and looked at its features compared to other car in segment it was best. I am driving 1.5 XV which is value for money and this car has definitely the best looks. Got the car inspected and service centre was helpful. Only thing Is for driving in city bumper to bumper traffic you might find steering bit hard however on highways its really smooth and comfortable ride.
      4 महीने पहले | Anirudh Gautam
    • Great SUV to own
      Very nice build quality, absolutely no short cuts in that department, ride is great too, bad roads are handled superbly, interior space management could have been better, overall a superb car, with a true SUV DNA.
      6 महीने पहले | Aishvaraya Gupta
    • Perfect family car.
      Buying experience was superb . I bought this from Vertex Nissan Gurgaon. Features were well explained to me . And also got delivery within 1.5 month only. I drove 1500+kms in one go and neither me nor anyone feel discomfort during travel. Perfect space for mid size family. It has Good boot space which will not make you worry about bags. If doesn't good on mileage but if you drive it on 90-95 km/ h you may get average of 17-18 km/ L. Some missing features are there like cruise control and armrest is fixed not a box type. No projector headlights. Maintenance of car is not much. Till now 8000+ kms i drive it didn't face any single issue
      8 महीने पहले | Ajeet