निसान जीटी-आर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

निसान जीटी-आर की तलाश में हैं? यहां जीटी-आर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

जीटी-आर इमेज

4.5/5

₹ 2,12,40,272

सभी निसान जीटी-आर के रिव्यूज़

• It's a beast!
      I love the performance and the attraction of this car, its the best car i have ever drived all the people looked at me actually not me at the car when i drived it and its exhaust is like awesome!
      2 महीने पहले | Mudit Dayma
    • Nissan GT-R review
      Driving this car is my Big dream it's awesome experience to drive this beast it looks classy and sexy design, beast performance excited to ride for one more time . Interior looks so fascinating just eye feast interior and it's very comfortable to ride ,the sounds are just amazing.
      2 महीने पहले | Bunny
    • Nissan GT-R Premium review
      it was really nice buying this car. Just to drive this car feels like heaven .the looks are just too good .service centers are a little far away that s only the concerning thing .at the end of the day.
      3 महीने पहले | yash
    • One of the amazing car in India.
      Best sound quality, amazing interior design, top class service, I love the exhaust of this car I just love it what a amazing exhaust this car have I appreciate the car company hat's off you.
      6 महीने पहले | Juli
    • Nissan GT-R
      if you have money and and you are the racer genre type this is the best car, that will fit in your budget. Believe me or not you can drive this car anytime anywhere.In short it's the best.
      6 महीने पहले | arhaan khan
    • The Beast GTR
      Nissan GTR is the best super car in that range of price. The GTR is legendary car of Nissan which is made Nissan to come out of its debits. The new Nissan GTR is awesome in its specs. It have all the features and electronics that you want from a super car.
      8 महीने पहले | NISHANT GIRI
    • It's my dream car
      I want to purchase this car and fulfill my dream. One day I purchased this Nissan GT-R and after purchasing this car I took my mother and father and my friends. I like it.
      1 साल पहले | Hemant Yadav
    • Driving experience
      Very good.and most affordable experience of driving I love it, the speed of car 0-100 is soo faster and braking is too good and accurate feeling to stop the car in imaging destination.
      3 साल पहले | Jebaraj R
    • Mesmerised....
      Engine pickup was exelent... Body outer looking was.. Amezing.. Interior also comfort.on rode was feeling happy This is my dream car... Price also low compared to other car this car better than more.....
      3 साल पहले | Dinesh
    • Made for race tracks
      When You Buy a Nissan GT-R do spend a bit more.. for one thing.. A Playground for GT-R or should i Say a Performance Driving School, this Machine is So wonderfully crafted for its Kind, but the feel of sitting in driver's seat and holding that steering screams for real sports driving trainings.
      3 साल पहले | Parth Raj