मिनी कूपर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मिनी कूपर की तलाश में हैं? यहां कूपर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

कूपर इमेज

4.8/5

सभी मिनी कूपर के रिव्यूज़

• Wonder car ,best ever
      No not an experience but i want this car it is very cool , I loved it it's look so cool classy and gorgeous I will love to see in my home I have seen it near my home but it was other
      6 महीने पहले | Vedant milind bodkhe
    • Limited mini cooper
      Pros- it is powerful car , dashing look , available in rich color, powerful engine cons- limited seats and less mileage, slightly above the estimated price , maintainance cost slightly high.
      7 महीने पहले | Harshit dubey
    • MINI Cooper review
      This car is awesome and powerful car and car system is awesome and super mini cooper cars is best cars in top 10 cars mini cooper car model is beautiful look and car is very high performance.
      7 महीने पहले | Bhavinkumar arvindbhai ribadiya
    • Mini cooper review
      The cooper is the best car among all the cars and it's comforts are amazing such a cute and loving car .. It have 16.35 km/l mileage and it is better My favourite colour in mini cooper is green.
      8 महीने पहले | Rishu raj
    • MINI Cooper
      I m very happy about my car.it is my dream car.I really like it.I like small car and this car is one of the great option for me.That's why i have purchased this wonder and beautiful car.
      8 महीने पहले | Aryan
    • MINI Cooper JCW review
      I have wrote this review on my driving experience .I really wanted to buy this before drive. Now i need something more features from the same car and one thing i wanted mention is i drove the old one ,not new one.
      10 महीने पहले | Darshan
    • Most Valued car
      The most attractive car in India. Mostly the value of the car is attractive. The interior is awesome. The driving comfort is unique. We feel a good atmosphere while driving mini cooper.
      10 महीने पहले | Bhagath
    • Cooper review
      Nice car pick up is super and driving dynamics are excellent. Nice car.
      11 महीने पहले | Mohit
    • Real Mini beast
      Buying experience was good.Even Driving the car was wonderful Experience.Eye catching looks, gives feeling of 'one and only one' in crowd. Maintenance is reasonable, but servicing problem is there sometimes, but acceptable for this Mini giant.
      1 साल पहले | Sumit kanojia
    • Nice car
      This is so beautiful and best car. I like this car and even my family like this car. Design is so creative and awesome . Features are very good
      1 साल पहले | Jagmohan