• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस की तलाश में हैं? यहां जीएलएस के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

जीएलएस इमेज

4.5/5

₹ 1,15,90,765

सभी मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस के रिव्यूज़

I thank Mercedes team for my cute & beautiful GLS. Once again thanks to Rajasree motors, kochi , for their excellent customer service and care. No words to say about the power, style and comfort. White color looks cute for me, my kids always prefer GLS especially for long rides, thank you.
      1 साल पहले | SANJU
    • Great Drive But Tyres Are a Big concern
      Just got my brand new Benz exactly 2 weeks ago . The drive is great . Interiors is 5 star; exterior is classy. Showroom service could have been better in the initial stages when I had not yet fully decided on the vehicle . But the biggest pain point has been the tyre's . Made by Pirelli . We had just two drives - Sunday date of delivery from Auto Hangar Prabahadevi to a Matunga temple to home in Bandra , and the next day Bandra to Everard Nagar Wadala and back . Day 3 afternoon we were all set to go out and behold we had a flat ! Our puncture service saw one nail had done the job . I am really alarmed that such a beautiful vehicle otherwise is riding on sub standard tyres . Driven an Innova for 15 years - we got our first flat on a long drive and back from Kamshet on very rough roads . I asked Benz to replace it , while they first said no , I had to mention I will be providing an online review soon , I soon got a call that it will be replaced . Instead however we were asked to take it to service center only to be told the there is nothing wrong with the tyres . Well , in city if one nail can give a flat tyre , then I shudder to think if tyres were to be so vulnerable then we will have a forever traffic jam . I have expressed my disappointment and await further word from their customer service . I also plan to totally change all the tyres soon before a planned long drive .
      1 साल पहले | CB
    • The class leading SUV from Mercedes
      As price is quite huge for an Indian customer this is really a value for money SUV. I would call the beast among all suvs. Performance is superb as it reaches 0-100 in just 7.5 to 8.5 seconds depending upon road conditions.
      1 साल पहले | Niteesh reddy
    • Luxuary beast
      1. Firstly i didn't think about buying a GLS but when my friends told me about me of GLS's speciality advantages in made me buy this beast 2.the driving was good as the s class cant feel the harshness of the road so satisfying g experience 3. The gls facelift has changed way more than old it looks stunning and so cool 4.the servicing is excellent but little costly 5. If you have money with you buy this and feel the power
      1 साल पहले | Ismaeel salam
    • Best car
      I am not buying the car but its looking beautiful, Driving experience is best experience and its looking good.This car is value for money.Maintenance is must important.I love benz
      1 साल पहले | Gowda jp
    • The S-class of SUVs
      It was a nice experience buying the all-new S-class of SUVs the GLS 400d 4matic and driving experience was more than superb. The looks are awesome and performance is very very very good for a 2.5-ton monster.
      2 साल पहले | Shlok Shrivastava
    • My dream vehicle
      Amazing performance A perfect luxury SUV for Indian roads. I have got the new GLS in the month of July and, it's not only a sure head-turner by its elegant design. The new technology feature and the innovative infotainment system is simply exceptional. The navigation is by far the best ever on any car across all segments.
      2 साल पहले | Alpha Kuttan
    • long waiting is ended with new mersedes benz GLS 400d
      New gls exterior design is super with good interiors, the vehicle is well designed low noise pickup is like petrol vehicle, Tyres grip is super like sedan, front big Touch screen is very bug one, Fully equipped latest features with Artificial intelligence equipped with security, luxuriously designed vehicle, definitely, i can tell I am a proud owner of Mercedes Benz GLS 400D OWNER value for money in all aspects
      2 साल पहले | kalyan babu a
    • Mr.
      I was eagerly waiting for this car but it turned out to be a complete disappointment, there is soo much of body roll in the car it always feels like you are bouncing around, the rare seat is one of the most uncomfortable seat in this segment with a straight back angle and steep bench angle. A total disappoint.
      2 साल पहले | Nripesh gupta
    • Yahi model lena
      It's worth having this kind of car. It's ultimate in this price range. I am very fond of this speed and comfortable sitting arrangement. Smooth driving felt in a long way. I give this 10/10.
      2 साल पहले | Firoz Alam