• Trending searches

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जी-क्लास यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जी-क्लास की तलाश में हैं? यहां जी-क्लास के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

जी-क्लास इमेज

4.8/5

₹ 1,71,88,628

सभी मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जी-क्लास के रिव्यूज़

• Mercedes-Benz G-Class
      Excellent driving capability and superb comfort.The Black and white colors look elegant.it's my favorite car. You can consider this car for off road experience, will enjoy the ride this is the best car I can suggest.
      1 महीने पहले | raj thavti
    • Mercedes-Benz
      This car is very analytical and amazing. I am very happy and excited to buy this Mercedes-Benz G from New Delhi. I am a professional share marketer and business advisor.
      1 महीने पहले | Kailash Kaswan
    • Good car
      Its an amazing car. I shocked when i sat for the first time. Its very beautiful and gorgeous. I love this car very much. Anyone can purchase this car from carwale. Very nice and at an affordable price.
      4 महीने पहले | Dhruvil desai
    • Superb car
      The best suv in this price range . The interior is very good but after crossing 180 it loses its grip it should be better . The body and design of the car is excellent, abd and all functions are nice .
      5 महीने पहले | Vishnu
    • The mighty G Wagon/G class
      Mercedes Benz is one of my favorite car brands in the world. What a sturdy car this is. I simply love this car. It looks invincible to me. Buying experience was great. The driving experience was excellent. The AMG V8 provides a lot of power. The looks could have been better but is ok for me. The service is good for me compared to the other cars I own. But for other people, it may cast high. Ground clearance is very good. Off road is the best for this car. Please buy this car if you can. Excellent car from MB
      9 महीने पहले | Gs
    • Mercedes-Benz G-Class review
      I used this car for past 2 years and I know everything about the car, the car's performance is outstanding and its really a good and value for money but the interior of the car is not good.
      1 साल पहले | bijoy chouhan
    • Best Review
      I recently used this car. It is a amazing. It is best for Off Roading car, I used in my life Mercedes-Benz G is best of all the best that I am using. It is a monster. Engine is very powerful.
      1 साल पहले | Anish Thakur
    • Great car
      Good car must have toy, to drive on highways is like driven on plan with out wing , planning to buy this car at any movement after this pandemic and also looking for his discount what else you want me to tell about this car
      1 साल पहले | Suresh
    • Amazing car , it's like a beast , very dashing and massive
      The great experience of this car. Very very amazing it is the one and only fastest pickup in this size, when I drive it , it excites me much than others. A great car ever Mercedes launched
      1 साल पहले | Sanket yadav
    • Imagine
      Feel good ..this is very good car and you can buy if you have that much budget and look also very nice and also it is better for small family so you can but a car and you will feel good
      1 साल पहले | Rahul