Self Driven Maruti XL6 almost 3500 kms in about two and a half months. Here is my experience:
1. Superb Driving comfort, Don't feel tired even after driving 140 Kilometers at a stretch.
2. Fuel economy is very good, easily getting 16-17 kmpl with AC. Bound to get more mileage after few more kilometres and servicing.
3. The best thing of this car is space management. The captain seats in the second row give very good riding comfort to the passengers. The third-row passengers get an elevated seat and can view the whole cabin, which gives them good comfort. This seating position is far better than Ertiga.
4. Easy to manoeuvre the car.
5. Good infotainment system.
1. Getting a parking space is always a problem for a big car.
2. The bigger wheel could have given more comfort.
3. Missing the Sunroof.
4. The horn is a little hard, have to give more pressure to blow it.
WILL KEEP ON ADDING AFTER GETTING MORE MILES ....