I bought MS Ciaz in June 2018, and it is a great deal! The services and buying experience from NEXA was truely amazing!
Coming to the Pros and Cons-
1.Best value for money car in the segment. While other cars like Honda City, Verna go upto like 14-15Lakh for the top variant. Ciaz is available for 11.5-12.5 Lakhs for the top variant. ( I bought it for 11.20 lakhs,Alpha Petrol Manual)
2. Best in class cabin and boot space. One of the most spacious car in and above the segment. However headroom could have bit better.
3. Interiors and exteriors design. Its subtlr yet stylish. Its the most simplistic and coolest design in the range.
4. Infotainment system. It is made by electronic giant BOSCH and its phenomenal. I havnt used such a smooth system in any car. Even cars upto 20-25lakh dont have such a good infotainment system. Voice command works fantastic.
5. Engine and service- It has punchy petrol engine. A happy rev loving motor. Does 3 digit speeds pretty well. Low end perfomance is also good. Its a quite motor as well till around 3000 Rpm. Service cost is also very cheap as it is after all a Maruti car!
It returns a mileage of around 16kmpl in city and on highway around 18kmpl (Petrol manual)
1.Quality of both interiors and exterior. The plastic panels are hard. Some things rattle around. The paint quality on the exteriors isnt the best.
2.The seat comfort. There is good space in the sitting area. The seats are wide and big enough,but cushioning and comfort isnt the best.
3.Some buttons are shared with cheaper cars like alto and wagonr like the window controls .
4. Due to low quality and reduced weight the car feels underconfident at high speed and slight not stable on the highway.