Sigma petrol is one of the best mid size sedan available in the MKT. After a long research and comparison between verna, city and ciaz I finally opted for ciaz because of following edges it has over other two.
1. Best in class space
2. Good driver comfort
3. Excellent mileage (17-18 in city and 23-24 on highways), thanks to smart hybrid
4. Very very low in maintenance.
1. Dashboard and instrumentation needs upscaling.
2. Lack of features and it sometimes feels a very basic car.
3. Lacks rev at low rpm. Good above 1800 rpm
4. Length is more and sometimes it feel cumbersome to drive and specially park in crampy spaces. No doubt the space adds to comfort from inside but it is definitely a problem when u drive it to some hill station where the roads are narrow and there is no parking space in mkt places.
Overall a good car. But maruti should definitely make it rich in terms of features.