1. The buying experience was very good
2. Riding experience is good too
3. Looks-wise it looks good, performance-wise is satisfactory
4. Maintenance does not pinch your pockets as it’s Maruthi. Servicing has absolutely no problem as Maruthi has a huge chain of dealers and service partners
5. Though the car looks stylish it’s a delicate darling made of low-quality plastic and tin foil metal. Even a small touch will leave dents on the metal or the plastic used for the bumpers break very easily.
The interiors are also of low quality.
The mileage in Bangalore traffic with AC is 18KMS and on highways, you get a decent mileage up to 20 KMS.
The top variant AMT (O) doesn’t have alloys, fog lamps and Automatically closing mirrors.
Boot space is pretty good for this segment
If you can handle the car with utmost care go for it, you will enjoy the city drive.
Not very much recommended for long drives (>350KMS per day)
The above review is based on the driving experience of 18 months and 30K KMS