• Trending searches

मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो की तलाश में हैं? यहां ऑल्टो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

ऑल्टो इमेज

4.6/5

सभी मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो के रिव्यूज़

• Maruti Suzuki Alto STD review
      The car is good only one thing that I dislike about the car is interior design is not good, fuel consumption is about 20 to 22 that is good, also the engine is good and the style of the car is also good.
      2 दिन पहले | Amir Rashid
    • Need to improve service for regular preventive maintenance
      Car servicing serving can be better, takes a lot of time if you taking appointment for service, quality department staff is very good, keep calling for regular services, feedback for of services
      7 दिन पहले | Virender Kalia
    • Alto review
      My buying experience is to good, driving is good and it goes easily on bad roads. The car looks good and the performance overall is good. Low cost maintenance, easily to buy the parts. I am happy.
      9 दिन पहले | Suraj Roy
    • Worthy car
      Very good car. In this budget this car is very worthy, stylish and beautiful. One more things its maintenance cost is very low compare to another car. This car is sufficient for lower middle family,
      10 दिन पहले | Navin
    • My choice makes me happy
      I'm very happy to buy this car. Easy for learner drivers. Within budget. No regret. When I was decided to buy car within budget under 5 lakh there are very few options I chose this. Now I'm happy
      20 दिन पहले | Sonam
    • My first love machine
      I changed up my mind and finally booked an Alto. The reason for the change was I was a new driver and did not have much confidence in my driving. So thinking of the unforeseen accidents and mishaps as a new driver, I thought to buy a lower budget car as it will end up in lower service and repair cost .In 2008 I purchased my first Alto LXI. It was purchased from Siliguri Beekay. I went to the showroom with a mind to buy Swift, but there suddenly I met one of my old friend who was buying Alto. The car is small one but has enough space to carry my wife and my son with lots of luggage. My job is a transferrable one, and mostly I carry small and delicate household items in my car. I am driving this car for last 13 years and covered more than 80000 km and has never let me down in any any situation. I have driven thousands of kms in very bad road conditions without big issues. By God's grace I had only two tyre punctures in all these time that also in favorable places, where I got immediate help from mechanics. Moreover the car is small and easy to manage in traffic. The engine is a small one which is good for daily use in city conditions. It is not an enthusiast car, but who likes to drive in a decent speed, it is good for them. Overtaking at high speed is not easy specially with AC on and with loads. This car does not demand much serving and maintenance. Timely servicing does not cost much and is affordable. I suggest to do timely service to avoid unforeseen problems. This car is very good for self driving and to cover distance distance about 50 km in one go. Long journey is a tiring one and need breaks. But once my driver drove more than 250 km at a stretch and the car carried out well. Pros are small cute car very good to drive in city traffic. Low servicing cost . Powerful AC. Very good mileage, I get about 20-21 km mileage with AC on. Very good to drive in an average speed and above all with a peace of mind . Spare parts and mechanics are available almost in all places ,so nothing to worry to go with this car in unknown places . Not of much cons in this car if you don't buy for crazy diving.
      22 दिन पहले | Kanchan Layek
    • Alto k10 superb trust worthy car
      Overall good ride quality with great pick up and performance, cushion comfort inside car with exterior aerodynamic design with breaking are very good in sense with abs and fun to drive in city, good mileage.
      29 दिन पहले | Nithin
    • Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi review
      Nice middle class budget car. It suitable for small family. Maintenance is very low compare to other cars. Don't prefer for long drive users. I think dis car resale value also good.
      1 महीने पहले | M VIJAY KUMAR
    • Alto is a good choice
      This car amazing, easy to drive, parking, mileage. VXI+ is amazing. I am so happy with the nice music system. Thank you Maruti.
      1 महीने पहले | Santosh Kumar
    • Small Family Alto Family
      For a Small family with a Budget, yes it is No1, I loved the drive with my family, specially my wife is using it so all of our family is happy Mileage is good and sure it is value for money.
      1 महीने पहले | SANTOSH