मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो 800 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो 800 की तलाश में हैं? यहां ऑल्टो 800 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

ऑल्टो 800 इमेज

4.5/5

सभी मारुति सुज़ुकी ऑल्टो 800 के रिव्यूज़

• Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
      The Buying experience was very good.I am happy to buy this car.This was a best manufacturing company car.It's fuel economy was best and mileage also.I love this car more and more.
      15 दिन पहले | Narayan shill
    • Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
      Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is a very affordable car.It's good to say this car is for all means for middle class below middle and for upper car.Anyone can afford it easily.Very cheap price and cheap service cost. Engine is superb and if we talk about mileage its like scooter mileage.l loved it alot.I recommend it 5 out of 5.
      17 दिन पहले | Aditya kumar
    • Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
      So first of all, I am a college student doing my BTech.I also have a brother studying in school still in 6th standard.My father wanted to purchase a car but he still has responsibilities.So I have advice to buy the new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800,as it was in budget and no burden will be there.So father agreed and within 2 days we went to Maruti showroom.We immediately saw car and we actually liked.We were not having a feeling of compromising.We saw that car we really liked the new design,it is compact but still enough space for 5 people and enough boot space.It is compact so it is easy for me to have control.I drove about 100km till now and I love it really.We got our car on the same day we went. I was very happy.It is the best car to buy,if you have less budget Or if you are going to buy your first car.It has manual transmission,parking sensors,anti break locking system,power windows in the front stereo and many type of indicators.The new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is amazing.
      17 दिन पहले | Bharat Somvanshi
    • Overall good package. But need some more space
      Overall good package in this price range, but lack of space in front row. Too much congested. At least driver seat should need to be comfortable. Some more essential feature like Bluetooth, stereo should be there
      23 दिन पहले | Raj Acharya
    • Low cost for middle class family...
      For small family it's a very good car and comfortable. Best mileage and good cover up road only.. This car good cost in other company. And best performance... This is not good for your support big family members.
      24 दिन पहले | Haridas meena
    • Family vehicle
      There is no other car as beautiful as this. My family likes alto 800 vxi plus very much. Everyone should buy this car.
      24 दिन पहले | Rathishkumar
    • Value for money car
      Budget car loaded with all the required features. Looks are also awesome. I purchased granite grey colour. I am satisfied with this car. Rear seat space is little less and boot space also low but ok in this range. Service an maintenance is easy and cheaper.
      1 महीने पहले | Murtaza
    • Under 5 Lakh in Top Model So Exiting purchase
      Performance,mileage,touch screen infotainment system, prices low & low budget family car, under 5 lakh top models, so awesome, mileage good, buy car and enjoy car, India's sales largest, value for money car.
      1 महीने पहले | Maheshbhai
    • Most Affordable Family car
      Employees at dealer end were really cooperative. They assembled the interiors with given time and the car was handed over in 4 hours. When i took it out of the showroom felt bit uncomfortable as the controls were new, after 15 mins of drive it was really smooth and buttery. And about the service it depends upon one's daily driving and its a budget friendly car for middle class. pros: Fuel Efficient, Budget car, fit for family of 5 members and don't see any cons are it chosen as per my pocket. If u have no finance issues then go for the Big ones. Else in this price segment its the most pocket friendly car.
      2 महीने पहले | PANKAJ MALHOTRA
    • Alto review
      As per my review if maruti suzuki increase the size of alto about 2 inch literally alto become no1 car for middle class family for basic use. If we talk for buying experience many people told me that the size issue but other things are too good
      2 महीने पहले | Rajeev ranjan mishra