• Trending searches

महिंद्रा xuv300 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

महिंद्रा xuv300 की तलाश में हैं? यहां xuv300 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

xuv300 इमेज

4.5/5

w4 1.2 पेट्रोल

सभी महिंद्रा xuv300 w4 1.2 पेट्रोल के रिव्यूज़

• Mahindra XUV300
      First I was thinking to buy Kia Sonet.But after some time we realize that if we buy base or second base model in Kia sonet we didn't find any feature in Kia sonet and also seating problem is there.But in Mahindra XUV 300 base model we found many features and really 5 person can rest easily.We heard that in Mahindra XUV 300 there is no boot space problem.But when we took a test drive we also checked the boot space, put some luggage and really liked it. We were able to put 5 suitcases in luggage.That's why I want to say don't hear anything.Only listen what your mind say then do this.
      1 महीने पहले | RAKESH KUMAR
    • A best Suv car
      In all the things the car is performing well and a good car best car in Mahindra, best mileage, tyre, comfort, nice music system, a value for money car in this price with best ground clearance.
      7 महीने पहले | Yaswanth
    • Mahindra
      Driving experience is ok but not good. Still thinking about upgrading. Price is costly. Safety wise its the best one. Need more features
      9 महीने पहले | Akash
    • You should consider XUV3OO
      Buying experience is awesome and Dealer also helped us to find the correct model as per requirement. The riding experience is just freaking fantastic and ride quality is awesome as well. Looks are very aggressive, in each and every model there is LED taillights which are cool and not like other cars in base model there are only halogen and in top there is LED. I had driven my car for 10000 kms and this service cost was only 5,000 Rs. It has perfect maintenance costs and not much if your driving is not as rash Mileage in city is around 14-15 km/l and on highways, if you are cruising around 80-90 km/h then you will get mileage of more then 20 km/l. Once I got mileage of 26kmpl. Pros : Are many like steering mounted controls, Steering modes, Bluetooth, Navigation and many more, Blue sense app and build quality and safety features Cons : They should be giving cabin lights in front also in W6 model
      9 महीने पहले | Vishvendra Shinde
    • Good car
      Mahindra XUV 300 Is very good car in the segment. Mahindra XUV 300 Is very good car in the segment. I have driven so many long distances, children are very much at work, suitable for all kinds of diseases, experience of driving it at all or not.
      9 महीने पहले | Kulveer singh
    • Having budget of 8.50 must go for xuv 300 with drive and safety features. Very spacious, attractive looks, features are attractive.
      In comparison to venue and sonet second base model Xuv 300 base model is much more impressive with advance features also buildup quality of Xuv 300 is par excellence in comparison with other two, ride is very smooth. Handling is very smooth. Suspension is impressive too of Xuv 300 .
      9 महीने पहले | NEERAJ BAWA
    • XUV 300 base model
      First I was thinking to buy kia sonet but after some time we realize that if we buy base or second base model in sonet we didn't find any feature in sonet's and also seating problem is there but in XUV 300 base model we found many features and really 5 person can rest easily. We heard that in XUV 300 there is no boot space problem but when we take a test drive we also checked the boot space and put some luggage and really liked it. We were able to put 5 suitcases in luggage. That's why I want to say don't hear anything. Only listen what your mind say then do this.
      10 महीने पहले | Ayush Singh
    • Absolutely great SUV
      Acutely I think this car has no competitors in this range.. Great pick up and great drive I love this SUV I drives many SUVs It was so much fun to drive. I didn't feel like this suv came in any suv, that too in such a good price.. I will suggest this suv for anyone. Good features great drive and powerful engine First off all no one class this SUV in this range.
      11 महीने पहले | Raja Duruk
    • Good performance car
      if you like driving then go for it, it gives you a smile on your face, awesome performance with top notch build quality, rear seat space is more than enough driving and handling is above average.
      1 साल पहले | Sidharth Choudhary
    • Review
      It's a very nice car . In this range it is one of the best cars as per my opinion i am going to buy this one . May be mahindra can add some more features but still it's very good car .
      1 साल पहले | Tanmay