कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलेगी

सॉरी! कोई मैचिंग रिजल्ट नहीं मिले. फिर से कोशिश करें.आपके लोकेशन का पता लगाने में त्रुटि

कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलती है

कोई शहर मेल नहीं खाता।
विज्ञापन

A user review on Jeep Compass [2017-2021]. Written by Sadiq P H on 01 January, 2018

Sadiq P H's Ratings
निजी Jeep Compass [2017-2021]?
खरीददारी संबंधित उचित निर्णय लेने में अन्य लोगों की सहायता करें।

• वैल्यू फ़ॉर मनी
ख़रीदारी : नई
परिचय : कुछ सौ किलोमीटर ‌

एक्सटीरियर Good.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Good.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Very Poor . Breakdown within a week.

Ride Quality & Handling Ok.

Final Words Very poor.

Areas of improvement I have purchased Jeep Compass 2*4 Limited on 30th November. Delivery date was 5th December. Within a week the vehicle breakdown. Nobody know what happened.

I Have contacted Road assistance Services, They brought vehicle to the Service Center .They not even contacted me next 36 hrs .So I contacted jeep customer care dept on Tuesday 12 the December 2017.

They informed me vehicle is in Calicut service center. After this one  person name Mr Uday contacted me at evening, he  insulted me,and complaint my driving.All this issue put on my head. I have owned driving licences from 2001. I had owned 10 brands Benz, Audi,VW, Toyota etc including manual and automatic transmission. Anyway Now vehicle is in your Calicut Service center.

I have informed these things many times to customer care. Now more than 15 days over.I did not get any solution so far not even a single call in this regard. It means your don't have any responsibility to customers. Now you forced me take a decision, I don't want your vehicle.

I am going file a case against you at court of law and I will inform all the media including social media for justice.This issue affected me mentally and my day to day activities. You insulted my dignity as a human being and you makes financial losses, my valuable time and health.

Now 20 days Over There is no proper solution So far. I thing this is a premium vehicle. So I expected great service. But my experience was horrible with customer care and I did not get balance amount from the Land mark Mumbai Showroom yet. They are asking impossible things for refund. I have contacted global customer care team of Jeep (and FCA). But nothing happend.

BrandService