कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलेगी

सॉरी! कोई मैचिंग रिजल्ट नहीं मिले. फिर से कोशिश करें.आपके लोकेशन का पता लगाने में त्रुटि

कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलती है

कोई शहर मेल नहीं खाता।

Spider car - Hyundai Elite i20 [2019-2020] Magna Plus 1.2 Review

A user review on Hyundai Elite i20 [2019-2020]. Written by Chitra Rajshekar on 28 September, 2020

Chitra Rajshekar's Ratings
निजी Hyundai Elite i20 [2019-2020]?
खरीददारी संबंधित उचित निर्णय लेने में अन्य लोगों की सहायता करें।

• वैल्यू फ़ॉर मनी
वर्ज़न रिव्यू : मैग्ना प्लस 1.2
ख़रीदारी : नई
परिचय : कुछ सौ किलोमीटर ‌

I brought Hyundai Elite i20 petrol version from PPS ford hebbal branch. Purchase was very smooth and they helped me to get a car loan. I was about to get the car on 20th January 2020 but due to lockdown, I got it finally on 21st January 2020. I'm very much happy about the purchase to date. My home town is located 350 km from Bangalore and I drove this car twice till date both the time I reached the destination in 7 hours which include 175km toll road and rest are single roads with 70km ghat section. I didn't drive rash but was bit intelligent compared to most of them on road. I brought white gold colour which matches with interior and makes good combination and car really look very luxurious. Car handling is absolutely good for this range. It will be really unfair to compare with some high-end engine. I have driven similar cars before so I can tell that this engine works really better than others in this range. The pickup is absolutely good and till date, I receive mileage of 17km all over. The engine will get stabilized once it reaches 90km/hr mark and later pickup will be very slow and you might feel the engine power is exhausted. I gave it for the first service where they took 4.5K for 5-year warranty under chassis coating. I told ok for that and the service manager told it's mandatory for all their customer. I don't know is it good or not but took it for thinking about the safety of car. I loved it till date so I comment only cons here think all other aspects are pros from my end. Cons : Engine performance is not good beyond 100km/hr. Can have android auto and car play. Car reverse camera quality can improve but the present one is just ok. Spare wheel can be alloy and match the original size. The headlight can be improved but the current one is not bad.
1 Views, 0 का 0 people found this review useful