कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलेगी

सॉरी! कोई मैचिंग रिजल्ट नहीं मिले. फिर से कोशिश करें.आपके लोकेशन का पता लगाने में त्रुटि

कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

• वैल्यू फ़ॉर मनी
वर्ज़न रिव्यू : वी पेट्रोल
ख़रीदारी : न्यू
परिचय : कुछ हजार किलोमीटर

I was driving alto 800 as my first car then I planned for my new second car, but I was confused which one I should buy then after exploring a lot of options finally I narrowed down to honda city then I went to the showroom, executives were awesome they gave me warm welcome and explained me full specifications of the car they gave me a test drive, they gave me full comparisons with another competing car,I was fully impressed, the driving experience is amazing it's super cool ,the smooth start fantastic pick up super suspension system, mileage, smooth torque, superb interior, nice space for backside passenger, super space for luggage, extraordinary ac system, amazing music system Bluetooth connectivity are out of this world experience .the car looks formidable I can feel the jealousy in people's eye I have driven it for cool 8000km without any hustle and bustle .service centre are nice they don't waste time of customers easy pickup and delivery of car is amazing .I recommend this car for everyone who want to be owner of super performing not letting you down car .in my opinion car is perfect and flawless from all angles and point of views .thank you honda for giving us excellent machine.
1 Views, 1 का 1 people found this review useful