I purchase Honda Amaze on 27th Dec 2019 & below is what i am writing base on 1 month of my driving experience.
Only mistake I did is that I always searched Honda Amaze features on GOOGLE & never searched Honda Amaze problems before buying.
You will find many reviews like this but if we are ignorant to search appropriately then you will end up writing like this because Honda Customer Care is a SICK team. They will not pay any attention to you even after you loop their India, US & JAPAN CEO.. Everybody in Honda will lend deaf ears to your problems after you have purchased the car.
THE LAST STATEMENT they will say is that it is their standard design & whenever their new design comes they will try to incorporate your feedback.
1. Buying Experience - Sales team will tell you all good things about the car but they will never reveal that car runs only on flat roads & cannot run roads with gradient (i.e. climbing up steep slopes)
2. Driving Experience - Pathetic experience on roads with gradient - NEVER DARE TO TAKE ON GHATS LIKE MATHERAN - The car just slips down in first gear if you are climbing steep slope - CHANCES THAT THE CAR MAY FALL IN VALLEY & IF YOU ARE THE FAMILY, ALL OF YOU MAY DIE
3. Looks - You will fall prey to Honda Amaze only because of looks
4. Servicing & maintenance - In my 1st service when i highlighted pick up issues, no body worked in it, i was told since it less CC engine, it is standard & i cannot compare with other segments of Honda or any other brand.
5. Pros & Cons - It has no pros & only cons which you would have understood from my above review.
I infact challenged Honda to send their best technical staff to inspect my vehicle but no use, even after their technical staff failed to drive my car on steep slope - they went and reported that it is normal because that is their standard design & infact told me that they are ready to arrange test drive of another new honda amaze which also has similar poor performance so that i feel satisfied that the entire brand is like that & the problem is not just with my car.