• Trending searches

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल की तलाश में हैं? यहां फ्रीस्टाइल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

फ्रीस्टाइल इमेज

4.6/5

टाइटेनियम 1.2 ti-vct

सभी फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल टाइटेनियम 1.2 ti-vct के रिव्यूज़

• A unique car which makes your decision right and feels you are lucky after you experienced it.
      Got a good deal from dealer end so bought Top Variant due to its outstanding safety pack who is still best in it's class in 2021. Ride and handling that one can experience in costly cars if left this unique one. According to looks it's a sporty and muscular nature car with classical stance which I really was impressed. Performance is the only factor that one can choose of this great hardworking car on its siblings. On first service I availed pick and drop facility with 0 rs. Bill and first major service is yet to come but received the provisional assured bill which will not cross 3.5 k as per Ford's promise which feels lucky to have their Car. When it comes to the pro only I can say that most VFM car with all active and passive safety features available in indian market. Cons is negligible i.e dashboard switches are not easily richable as they demands our concentration to operate them while driving which makes us uncomfortable. Front looks need change with some additional features like projector headlamps and DRLs etc.
      1 महीने पहले | Shashi Surwadkar
    • Don't buy ford. Service is pathetic.
      Never buy ford car if you are not in a metropolitan city. The service is pathetic at my location. I asked for a small spare part and it has been 4 months. I still did not get it. Other brands like Hyundai, KIA, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan are providing great service at my location. I am stuck with Ford in spite of having so many better options.
      2 महीने पहले | RP Naidu Suravarapu
    • Freestyle User for 3 Years
      First of all, I bought this car in 2019 Jan and drove close to 35000 km till date. It is a mindboggling crossover machine that can beat its competitor which is 2-3 lakhs ahead of it. I did multiple trips of 1500-2000 kms at once and never actually saw a single issue while driving this beast. Recently I have done Ghaziabad-Spiti-Chandrataal and returned back via Leh-Manali terrain. Now imagine, Leh-Manali (27 major water crossings)terrain in the rainy season ;) but it made it all. The torque generation feels like throwing petrol in the fire. Now the moment of truth. If you are a true lover of something, you must be an honest critic as well. Although this car has amazing capability, the fuel economy will scare the shit out of you as the price is skyrocketing. Whatever the company says, it won't give you less than 10.5 kmpl and more than 12 Kmpl (if you are lucky). No matter where you are driving, City or Highway. Tthe total average will be 11.5 max. In a nutshell, this cost you 9000 rupees/km which is quite high. Boot space is not really my problem. This has enough space to keep my things of atleast 4 men (You know why i didn't mention women ;) I also bought a separate luggage carrier in case the additional space is required. Furthermore, Now a major issue I faced(I'm not sure if it happens with any other freestyle user). I sometimes feel a sudden sensor malfunctioning, that i faced atleast 5 times especially in the long trips. Car shows every bit of lights available on a odometer and steering looses its power, brake gets harder to press, and at the end, car turns into old school tractor all of sudden. I never found a similar video on Youtube, asked for help from ford but they end up updating their software but the problem persisted. One day my friend got a similar article on web, where it was recommended to keep rear parking sensors clean while heading on a long trip. I generally do off-roading and the layer of dust stuck on the rear parking sensor that ultimately hampers the internal sensor integration(I believe). This leads to the overall machine malfunctioning. Now I keep those sensor clean alteast once while departure and again on return. Everything is going fine after that weird solution. it's been a year and no similar issue is found again. Overall this machine is great!
      2 महीने पहले | Vivek Dabral
    • Over all Ford car's build quality and engine is excellent
      Very good car, fun to drive like an SUV. Feels better than Maruti or Hyundai Cars. The handling is super. A powerful car feel and low maintenance. The service center provides excellent service.
      2 महीने पहले | Bhupesh Kumar Sharma
    • Ford Freestyle Review
      Good vehicle and superb service for customer, highly speed without shake. Most sales India wide. Comfort to family and youngsters, drive safely and securely.
      6 महीने पहले | Ravi
    • Best Car under 8 lakhs
      I know title is a bold claim , But hear me out. Ford freestyle might not be master of anything but certainly is Jack of all trades. Firstly ford dealerships are highly professional and it is always a pleasure to visit. I sometimes look forward to visit service station just to meet other ford owners and share experiences. My buying experience was smooth. I went in with Figo base model in mind and upped my budget to get FS and I don't regret that for a bit. Now coming to FS. If you narrow down what you need from a car things which are most essential. It comes down to 5 key things. 1) Engine performance 2) Ride and handling 3) Safety 4) Comfort and Looks 5) Efficiency and maintenance And FS scores solid 4.5 to 5 in all aspects. If you pick any other car in this price range you would be compromising in one of these aspects. Swift/ baleno safety everyone knows. Altroz/i20/magnite/kiger engine performance not up to mark (excluding turbo which is expensive side). Yeah you don't get fancy features. But ask yourself honestly how practical are those ? You get all essentials along with TCS, ARP and ESP which are safety features you get in higher segment cars and if you increase budget by 35k more you get 6 air bags. It is really sad to see Free Style do such low sales number. Ford should improve marketing and minimize delays in delivering. I had to wait for a month. I am sure many people won't like that. Also we need automatic variant. People in city would definitely prefer dct or Torque converter unit. In rural areas ford presence is anyways less. Feels like ford missed a trick here.
      7 महीने पहले | Praveen Kumar
    • Take a test drive before purchasing new car specially the diesel one
      I do like the features it offers, Driving dynamics and customer service. Fuel economy is decent I get 13.5kmpl petrol for my daily commute which is traffic-free. What I hate is the cost-cutting done by Ford the material they use isn't satisfactory. The rattling noise From doors and rear. the plastic quality is just ok. And some minor issues like headlamp and boot space.
      9 महीने पहले | Abhi
    • Poor After Sale Service - Ford India - Bhavna Ford
      I have purchased new ford freestyle in Sep 2020, Vehicle quality is only average. As compared Kia, Hyundai and Nexa, Ford cars are poor quality. After-sale service is bad. Staff is truly careless. My vehicle has damaged during 1st service at Bhavna Ford Turbhe - Navi Mumbai. Ford India dont take any responsibility. I want to return this car to Ford and refund of my whole money. Very pathetic experience at Ford Service Centre. Why people are criticize Maruti? Ford after-sale service is even worst than Maruti.
      11 महीने पहले | MAHESH VASANT GHARGE
    • Just LOVE THE FORD
      Purchased in Jun 18 as brand new. Fun to drive a car, attractive looking, rugged build quality, tried and tested engineering.just got everything. Good service experience. Enjoying a lot
      11 महीने पहले | Mukesh
    • Ford doing good in this segment
      The features offered for the price is amazing. It feels premium when u drive this and secure inside. Decent build and power. Cons: boot is small.
      1 साल पहले | Sanath