• Trending searches

फोर्ड एंडेवर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड एंडेवर की तलाश में हैं? यहां एंडेवर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

एंडेवर इमेज

4.6/5

टाइटेनियम प्लस 2.0 4x2 ऑटोमैटिक

सभी फोर्ड एंडेवर टाइटेनियम प्लस 2.0 4x2 ऑटोमैटिक के रिव्यूज़

• A car with super features
      I was excited to buy this car when I bought I was very happy to buy this and take a drive.. it's look very offensive. It was awesome to drive it.. I am Full satisfied with this car. I'm using from 3 month so I haven't idea about maintenance performance or about servicing.
      8 दिन पहले | Reyansh
    • Overall experience
      Although I haven't brought it but a friend of mine has it so i have been writing this . Fuel economy is way more better than Fortuner The comfort of this car can be compared to that of bmw x7 But I don't know about its reliability At last all I have say is it is a beast and all that folks end.
      22 दिन पहले | Ayan Bikash Nath
    • The car that is awesome and in every thing and most budget
      Very nice car. I have driven it almost 700 km and its awesome in everything. I recently went to Chandigarh village and it passed all test in water in disruptive /rocky road and in hill and when you just press the accelerator you just go like whoosh All over good car but exterior could be more fancy so yeah all over rating 4.4
      1 महीने पहले | Pranav ahuja
    • Endeavour review
      I like the most valuable XUV 7 seater car in India. The SUV has amazing looks and amazing design. All looks fine for Ford Endeavour and interior design is fine. It has long wide and panoramic sunroof and fuel tank is of 80 liters, so am very happy about this car and all seats are comfortable for long drives so I want to purchase the car for a happy life.
      1 महीने पहले | CHHOTU Yadav
    • Feeling the bull
      It's very important to buy a SUV like endeavour for touring and it is very comfortable. The looks matter so much and the endeavour full fill it very well. I am okay with the service. Experienced a lot of driving skills with the endeavour. It's so much easier to handle. The look of endeavour is worth it.
      6 महीने पहले | SNEHASHISH BAIDYA
    • The beast
      Value for money. The Ford endeavor is not a car it's a truck 10 speed automatic 2.0 spacious bulky worth buying it if choosing between fortuner and endeavour then I will suggest endeavour.
      6 महीने पहले | NAVJYOT
    • Best cars in SUV
      Ghaint. This handsome car relatively fuel efficient ,comfortable, and very much roomy alternative in the sub cars. Enough safety aids have provided for an a safe driving . Best of luck for buying this car .
      8 महीने पहले | Shaukeen
    • Honest review of endeavour
      Overall experience is good it's truly value for money . And basically I love this black colour black endeavour is my favourite colour . The music system of this car is superb and all kind of the safety features are given in this suv.thnxx ford . I love this suv
      1 साल पहले | Rohit Singh
    • Genuine review
      Endeavour is truly value for money the driving. Experience is superb it's better than fortuner.the suspension of endeavour is wordless All kind of safety features are given on this vehicle . I love this car thnxx ford for make it
      1 साल पहले | Rohit Singh
    • Really Amazing
      Ford endeavour it's really amazing.. My all time favorite SUV i really love it.. Nd it's my dream car it's interior, exterior it's too good.. This is monster truck my favorite color is white
      1 साल पहले | Kapil Kapase