• Trending searches

फोर्ड एस्पायर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड एस्पायर की तलाश में हैं? यहां एस्पायर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

एस्पायर इमेज

4.3/5

टाइटेनियम 1.2 ti-vct

सभी फोर्ड एस्पायर टाइटेनियम 1.2 ti-vct के रिव्यूज़

• Ford Aspire is best Sedan car in Average pricing.
      The Ford Aspire buying experience is good and the Ford selling team is very decent soft spoken .The riding experience is great as we feel light suspension and better handling in the car. The front looks are really cool and amazing . Performance is good as fun to drive car with great pickup even its a 3 cylinder engine doesn't feel any jerks or lag. Service and maintenance is less as they doesn't call unnecessarily for changing this and that as compared to other car makers service team. Pros :- Good balanced car and fun to drive . People feel comfortable driving this car. Pickup is too good. Space is also good for back seat and boot for luggage. Cons:- Mileage is little less as I am getting 16-17 on highways and 13-14 in city but it should be better for 1200 cc car.
      2 महीने पहले | sunaina gurani
    • Good car
      Very nice car and better experience from another Sedan ca. Purchase it and feel better in comfort.
      4 महीने पहले | Harish
    • Ford aspire is best car in world
      Ford aspire tdci diesel, unbelievable performance. I impressed by ford engineering. This is unbeatable car. This car is rocket. Ford Handling is famous in world. Maintenance cost is very low in comparison to other cars like as Honda, Tata, Hyundai etc. I run my aspire tdci approx. 10,000 km. Average is ok approx. 21 to 23 km/l on highway. In city approx. 18 to 19 km/l.
      7 महीने पहले | Shashank Raghubanshi
    • Get this car at lower prices if you negotiate with the dealer
      It was an average experience I bought an year old model as the dealer gave me a total discount of 1 lakh rupees I drove this car for about 66000 and sold it the power and the pickup was okay not that great so overall a good purchase.
      8 महीने पहले | Gourav
    • New Ford Aspire
      New Ford Aspire with powerful BSVI diesel & petrol engine. Dial-A-Ford to book. 100 PS (73.8 kW) Power. 25.83 km/l* Mileage. Rear Parking Sensor. Compact Sedan of the Year. Models: 1.2P Ambiente MT, 1.2P Trend MT, 1.2P Titanium MT, 1.2P Titanium+ MT I'm satisfied with the car booking thanks carwale.
      9 महीने पहले | Hitendra Singh TOMAR
    • Touched 165kmph and it was brilliantly smooth
      The car flies! Bought this beauty (Petrol) in 2016 and I had to decide between Swift Dzire, Honda Amaze and Hyundai Xcent. When I test drove it, I immediately decided to go with Ford Figo Aspire. The gearbox, clutch, break and accelerator were simply seamless and buttery smooth (still is). Brilliant performance overall and the looks! Seems like Aston Martin from the front. I highly recommend this car. Its 2020 December now, just recently the car makes slight fable cabin noise (expected). Earlier that was not the case. The car is ageing well. No creaking noise from seats or door when driving at high speed or bumpy roads. The milage... Can't complain much because I am driving this on the busy, traffic prone streets of Bangalore. It's average and expected. Go for it.
      9 महीने पहले | Shesh Kumar
    • 3/5 car..
      Budget-friendly Smooth drive Good mileage Economical Great looks in Ruby Red Comfort is comprised.. Pick up is poor... have to change gear frequently especially in traffic. Once the rpm passes 2500 easily can touch 140 kmph in the highway. The body is more of plastic... Company fitted sound system in titanium is good. Overall ok car.
      9 महीने पहले | Srihari
    • Great, Safe and Confort
      Driving the car with comfort. No tired. Driven 1700 km continuously from Patna to Hyderabad. I love to drive and wish that travel will not completed. Hungry to drive. Enjoy and safe for family.
      1 साल पहले | HARSHIKESH KUMAR
    • My buddy
      I brought Ford Aspire Titanium petrol version from PPS ford hebbal branch. Purchase was very smooth and they helped me to get a car loan. I was about to get the car on 26th March 2020 but due to lockdown, I got it finally on 27th May 2020. I'm very much happy about the purchase to date. My home town is located 350 km from Bangalore and I drove this car twice till date both the time I reached the destination in 6 hours which include 180km toll road and rest are single roads with 60km ghat section. I didn't drive rash but was bit intelligent compared to most of them on road. I brought white gold colour which matches with interior and makes good combination and car really look very luxurious. Car handling is absolutely good for this range. It will be really unfair to compare with some high-end engine. I have driven similar cars before so I can tell that this engine works really better than others in this range. The pickup is absolutely good and till date, I receive mileage of 15.5km all over. The engine will get stabilized once it reaches 100km/hr mark and later pickup will be very slow and you might feel the engine power is exhausted. I gave it for first service where they took 5.5k for 5 year warrenty under chassis coating . I told ok for that and the service manager told it's mandatory for all their customer. I don't know is it good or not but took it for thinking about the safety of car. I loved it till date so I comment only cons here think all other aspects are pros from my end. Cons : Engine performance is not good beyond 100km/hr. Can have android auto and car play. Car reverse camera quality can improve but the present one is just ok. Spare wheel can be alloy and match the original size. The headlight can be improved but the current one is not bad.
      1 साल पहले | Sharan Bhat
    • Ford Aspire titanium
      Its good for driving and ist powerful engine makes ride comfert fell much better and driving fill is very good it's pickup is much better than others car I loved it so much easier to make driving experience better...
      1 साल पहले | Himanshu Pradhan