• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

फिएट अवेंतुरा यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फिएट अवेंतुरा की तलाश में हैं? यहां अवेंतुरा के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

अवेंतुरा इमेज

3.6/5

Last recorded price

सभी फिएट अवेंतुरा के रिव्यूज़

• Nice car, strong ,safe and sturdy..fiat brand is the only drawback
      My father bought the car. Its a very durable car can drive into potholes and holes without issues. Any other in this price range cannot do it. Only downside is the fiat tag. The engine is same as that one in Maruti cars. But thing is Avventura is heavier and very sturdy built. So efficiency us 10% -15 lower. But understand safety comes at a price..
      2 साल पहले | Ravi Pratap Singh
    • Comfort for driving
      Yeah, I think this car is good enough in Indian roads. But the exterior design ia not much attractive. I think this car is very much comfortable to drive in Indian roads that too even in Ghats roads also. Engine power good as it is the 1.4-litre engine, Fiat should introduce even good colours. Overall I can say it is good for driving but not for exterior design.
      2 साल पहले | kalla chethan
    • Powerful package
      I am planning to purchase this vehicle as it seems to be a complete package and of course, you will get a powerful 92 bhp Fiat engine. There are enough space and legroom for tall passengers and driver.
      2 साल पहले | Vijay Kumar Dandge
    • Awesome car
      Its a. Ice car with good ground clearance .. Recommended to every individual as the car has marvellous exterior and interior both. It is a complete value for money.. Looks ot the care are really amazing
      3 साल पहले | Nitin
    • A product to fool Indian customers
      This is an ugly car which i have driven. Bad aerodynamics and total unproportional drivability. All I can say it as a lifted sedan which lost all its capabilities only for ground clearance. Only in India such crazy models are developed and sold. Many knows very less about cars, they go showroom and say I need a car with good ground clearance.. Then they are trapped to buy these junk models.
      3 साल पहले | Arun Vincent
    • Fiat aventura

Poor milage, no comfort, steering very hard and only outside show and interior and dash poor look and no sudden pickup. Not happy with the vehicle and loosing too much of money and no re sale value also very expensive of the service charge from the dealer even low km used. NOT HAPPY!

3 साल पहले | Shaji
    • Looong term ownership review 1.3 Avventura Active Fantastic CUV
      We are in search of a new car in 2016. Test driven many cars and shortlisted Tata Zest and Fiat Punto/ Linea The build quality was the prime factor. We had 2 palios earlier a 1.9 D and 1.2 nv, so never let our ears for unnecessary criticisms on fiat cars. When we reached the showroom the executive requested me to take a test drive of an Avventura. Though a bit hesitant at first, drive a few kilometers to feel the power and security. All priorities sidelined and booked Avventura multiget active which was ready at the showroom for delivery. After completing formalities took delivery by the third day, our pride Red CUV. I have been driving this by the last 2.5 years and completed 37000 happy kilometers most of the time with ac. With few occassional sharing with my sons for very few kilometers. Super handling, extremely comfortable seats, very good good ground clearance, excellent mileage. All the more never fatigued. Two services and one full body polish done in between. No worries. We are very happy with our choice every time we get in and shut the door "thud" the feedback of security.
      4 साल पहले | Baiju K Nath
    • Worthy

Best car in this segment. Heavy than other cars.. Feel very happy. So who interested in sports and mountain trekking. Have good space. And ground clearance is more than ecosport and other sub. Love to share my feelings with you all. And thanks Fiat who give such a lovely car in India.

4 साल पहले | Amit
    • An insanely Powerful Machine!

An awesome machine that will make you so proud and excited at the same time! It crosses 100 Kmph in under 10 seconds and reaches 180-190 Kmph very quickly. On the highways, it feels like it can defeat any car! Seriously! :)

It just gallops the road with so much ease. Yes it consumes a lot of fuel. I have been driving my abarth avventura for last 1 year and I get 9 Kmpl in city and around 12-13 Kmpl on highway. But is worth it for the extra punch you get when you are on road. I love driving and go out on road trips often and this car has not disappointed till now!

I have driven 14K kilometers in 11 months and have driven it on highways, hills, and have even done mild offroading. It surely will surprise you with the way it drives with so much ease everywhere! Very comfortable seats surprisingly. I know it because I have driven 8 hours continuously without tiring myself! Go for it! :)

Awesome power and comfortMileage
      4 साल पहले | Sharad Kumar
    • Bronzo avvy

Enjoying it from day one. Looks, ride, handling everything is top notch, never faced problem in service so far have driven so far 22000 km, no problem touchwood, rear seat space and legroom is little less but more than ecosport, truly built like a tank. Keep enjoying.

4 साल पहले | Rohit