डैटसन रेडी-गो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

डैटसन रेडी-गो की तलाश में हैं? यहां रेडी-गो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रेडी-गो इमेज

4.1/5

Last recorded price

सभी डैटसन रेडी-गो के रिव्यूज़

• Datsun review
      Best budget car for the middle-class family I love this Datsun logo really awesome I think the best car in 2020 .i driven few kilometres with this car it is very smooth in handling as well as in riding overall I loved it
      2 साल पहले | Shaik Irfan
    • Budget friendly
      A budget friendly car in india with excellent look and quality, if u want to purchase a new car in 3L budget then just go for redi go i use this car to go to the office. Excellent car in low budget i am very happy with the performance and budget.
      2 साल पहले | Sagar sarode
    • Ready for redi-go
      Supercar under budget. Have good ground clearance for village roads. Best for me and my family. After a long comparison, I choose this redi go Datsuns car. This is the best for middle-class families.
      2 साल पहले | Ranjeet Singh
    • Excellent car
      Driving experience, i plan to buy this nice car., my friends and colleagues suggested me to by this car. I am expecting good results in this car., as my friends told., its really worth for money. Its most economic budget car
      2 साल पहले | Gopi
    • As
      Very smooth and comfort Driving with the best mileage and very good looking we r having also this Datsun car so guys I will prefer this car with a low budget and very low economy in this lockdown.
      2 साल पहले | Saif ali
    • Overall a good budget friendly car
      It's a fabulous car, looks small but spacious and airy cabin inside. Pros- 1. Great mileage highway/city- 22-17kmpl 2. Good cabin space 3. The nice feature-loaded infotainment system 4. Great pickup in 1litre engine compared to other competitors 5. Smooth handling in city 6. Great cooling a/c Cons- 1. Handling deteriorates in the highway with 5 occupants in 70-80kmph 2. The slightly noisy engine in idle position if a/c is running 3. Boot space could have been extended 4. Needs steering mounted controls, rear power windows and extra 2 rear door speakers at least in the top variant.
      2 साल पहले | Jayesh
    • Best Car for Fresher ..
      Bust buying experience and driving experience for height 6.2 feet and above, comfort seat and stunning silver look, high bumper ground clearance make it safe in Mumbai roads during rains
      2 साल पहले | Mehul
    • It's a small car but really very interesting
      It was amazing we can buy it for very low cost and its superb....my family enjoyed alot and also its a great thing that we get a fabulous car ignoring the size in such a good price....
      2 साल पहले | Geetanjali