• Trending searches

सितराॅन c5 एयरक्रॉस यूज़र रिव्यूज़

सितराॅन c5 एयरक्रॉस की तलाश में हैं? यहां c5 एयरक्रॉस के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

c5 एयरक्रॉस इमेज

3.9/5

फ़ील

सभी सितराॅन c5 एयरक्रॉस फ़ील के रिव्यूज़

• Overpriced car
      Very overpriced car You can get Fortuner or Innova Crysta at this price. Don't recommend buying it Sure it has a bunch of features and stuff But like the price should've started at 30 lakhs(On Road) I mean it's a 5 seater Now XUV700 is launching Two times more cheaper 7 seater So you get my point. Don't buy it.
      1 महीने पहले | Ashish Jadhav
    • It's a queen to ride on
      This car is full of features which is not in the segment of cars in between 30 to 38 lakhs and it's offers more then a X1, cc 40 etc. it's very superior car. Normal person can also go with the 35 lakhs. Persian as that also offers way more professionalism . Had to see how they treat customer for after market survive let's see all though other wise it's a queen.
      4 महीने पहले | makrand sawant
    • Improve specifications and reduce price
      Hi, 1. Not purchased till but interested to buy in future. 2. I give 5 star rating to looks "very amazing looks " 3. Don't know about the service cost. 4. Cooled glove box not available this model and price is high.. 5. Every one expect a cooled glove box for storage. We expect to manual gearbox car.
      5 महीने पहले | Narasingarajan Thangapandiyan
    • Extreme emotion with the car
      My buying experience is not too good because of late delivery of my Citroen. But my riding experience is awesome. It's looks are fantastic. My car service is pending but I think the experience might be good. It's pros are it's heavily loaded with features and it's cons are its high cost according to Indian budget.
      5 महीने पहले | Nehal
    • Citroen C5 Aircross review
      Read lot about it, but priced on the higher side. I would definitely love to purchase it in future but shall wait for some time to have a report on the on-road performance. Awesome design. Back row 3 seats are adjustable individually which is a unique feature of this car. Heavy engine which gives good fuel efficiency which is remarkable.
      5 महीने पहले | rajeeva ranjan
    • Wonderful Car.
      This is my favourite car. I love this design. Company is very old and very safety minded and this car comes first in safety which is best. Looks wise it's simple and quality wise it's the best in the world. The servicing and maintenance cost is low and riding experience is wonderful.
      5 महीने पहले | Sudhanshu sekhar Chaudhury
    • Dream car
      Best car in the world. Now this is my dream car I love this car. This car is awesome, the space, the speed is awesome this car is so powerful, the space of this car is so good and the interior of this car. I will definitely buy this car.
      5 महीने पहले | preet singh khalsa
    • Good comfort vehicle.
      I think it has a wonderful design and is a good comfortable vehicle. I think when its available in Cochin, Kerala, go there and then test drive for future comfort. I think its very comfortable for pregnant ladies also because its suspension system is marvelous.
      6 महीने पहले | Albert
    • Very High pricing
      I haven't bought the car yet. I had a Jeep Compass and C5 Aircross on my mind. I feel the C5 Aircross is priced too high in India. Starting from 35 lakhs on-road and way up to 38 lakhs. People here would go for Endeavour or Fortuner basic model than C5 Aircross. Though the features are more and the brand is French, they must have targeted the Indian consumers with a lower price tag. Compared to C5 Aircross and Jeep it would be better to go with Jeep Compass which has almost the same and even here 4×4 terrain with lesser price compared to C5 Aircross.
      6 महीने पहले | Raju