The Car was delivered right at our doorstep and got an m badged headphones as a freebie as well. The car is a monster on roads and hits triple-digit speeds with absolute ease, can nip in an out of traffic without any fuss. The car does not feel large at all once we get behind the wheel. The most surprising fact is that even though the ground clearance is low on paper, it did not scrape the underbelly even once during my 25K with the car. The car is an absolute mile muncher and is without any doubt the best in class in terms of quality, features, comfort and performance.
1) Powertrain 30d is an absolute monster on the highway.
2) Adaptive dampers , comfortable in adaptive mode and sporty in sport plus mode.
3) Mocha leather seat and quality of interiors
4) Decent fuel economy (9kmpl to 13kmpl) depending on how we drive for a 3L 6 Cylinder Diesel.
5) Gargantuan Boot (Spare wheel not required as it has run-flats)
6) Adaptive LEDs that turn based on steering input
7) Acres of space inside the car.
1) No cooled seats ( am nitpicking).
2) Limited use of digital instrumentation cluster trying to mimic analogue functions using digital screens ( They offer full digital instrument cluster for BS6 cars though, still nitpicking)
Overall its an amazing car and a no brainer among the 90 lakh OTR cars. Just go for it. Space, Performance and Satisfaction. :)