Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

ICE for Ritz

Pages : 12
#11 30-May, 2009 09:30 PM
Jith
Long-termer
Joined Date: 12 Apr 2009

Posted by Arun Dhawan

@ Binoy / Ami - This thread is a classic example of people doing an audio install for visual gratification. Smile

the hu i brought is not a bad one. its just that it cost a bit more bcoz of the visual bling bling. go and hear a demo of the same hu if u dont believe..

and the latest update: i brought GT5 265 for the rear. now it sounds really great.

And regarding the HU, its good for my use and i really like it. I connected my 160GB usb hard drive with it and it worked with a charm. The kenwood model my friend have in his car dont support usb hdd and he have to use his 4Gb pen drive instead. im happy now that i brought this hu.

0 members liked this post

#12 30-May, 2009 10:23 PM
Anil Kumar
Long-termer
Joined Date: 03 Mar 2009

Posted by Jith

im happy now that i brought this hu.

All said & done, this is the only thing tha matters ultimately. Have a happy musical drive Jith. Wink

#13 31-May, 2009 03:49 AM
Arun Dhawan
Best-seller
Joined Date: 14 May 2009

Hi Jith,

the hu i brought is not a bad one. its just that it cost a bit more bcoz of the visual bling bling. go and hear a demo of the same hu if u dont believe..

Don't worry, 90% of people like the bling and the boom. But only 10% like you have the honesty to admit it. At the end of the day its your needs that matter. There is no rule that says what I like is the right way. My post was out of line. Appologies.

I'm sure the hu is nice. Its the 2din version of deh p-6050ub. I used 1din version sometime back. Your 2 din version probably has most of the single din qualities with some added visual bling. As long as you knowingly paid the extra amt for the bling its fine. That was your need. Like you my needs and wants are also more than met by my, 1din, one colour display, no usb / pen drive, no bluetooth, HU. Smile

Just one question though. Earlier in the thread, both Ami and Binoy ribbed you a bit over the same issue. But you didnt react to that. Was it a bit of the 'senior' syndrome? I.E. you have to take a bit of ragging from seniors but not from someone you think is your peer? Wink

Enjoy the music. Thats what its all about.

#14 31-May, 2009 10:24 AM
Jith
Long-termer
Joined Date: 12 Apr 2009

Posted by Arun Dhawan

There is no rule that says what I like is the right way. My post was out of line. Appologies.

no probs buddy. i always like a twist in the thread

Posted by Arun Dhawan

I'm sure the hu is nice. Its the 2din version of deh p-6050ub. I used 1din version sometime back. Your 2 din version probably has most of the single din qualities with some added visual bling.

the 2 din version lacks the following features

24Bit DAC
2 RCA out instead of 3 in single din version
Dot matrix display

Posted by Arun Dhawan

Just one question though. Earlier in the thread, both Ami and Binoy ribbed you a bit over the same issue. But you didnt react to that. Was it a bit of the 'senior' syndrome? I.E. you have to take a bit of ragging from seniors but not from someone you think is your peer? Wink

didnt find their messages as out of topic as yours.

@Anil Kumar

thanks buddy.

Also, i find it interesting that no one wanted to comment/advice me on the speakers since i am buying a HU which is not the current favorite. luckily, jbl had a list of the available speakers and their specification here. After going through those list of speakers i had to take a wild guess b4 buying. glad that the speakers i brought turned out to be good performers.

Last Updated: 31-May, 2009 10:37 AM, by jithvk

Pages : 12
Ad
Ask the experts 1800 2090 230 Mon-Fri & Sun (10 AM - 7 PM)
Sat (10 AM - 5:30 PM)
Toll free

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in