Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

We won't support this browser soon. For a better experience, we recommend using another browser. Learn More

Ad

How to join Formula One (F1) car racing in India?

#1 25-Jan, 2009 04:12 PM
Paragjyothi Barthakur
Driven
Joined Date: 15 Mar 2008

@Karan

Thanks a lot your message have boosted me for my next race event.I will surely concentrate in racing.

Even Jk Tyre was happy with my performance that is why they have sponsored me for all round in National Level.

The 1st round of National Level racing I have to do without training program because training program all already over.And the 2nd Round is in the month of June.So before 2nd round I will Attend Akbar Ibrahims training program so that I can gain some experience and put that affort in the 2nd round of National Level Racing.

At last thanks for all your best wishes and blessings.

From

Paragjyoti Barthakur

Like this post
0 members liked this post
#2 25-Jan, 2009 04:15 PM
Karan
Legend
Joined Date: 25 Jan 2007

dude ..u've been sponsored by JK tyre !!!!......WOOOHHOOO !!!...

i mean .it mite b sounding easy to ur sumthin....bt as much as i remember......

NArain Karthikeyan was 1st sponsored by JK.....long long bak !!!........

Way to Go my frn !!!!

Like this post
#3 26-Jan, 2009 12:41 PM
Paragjyothi Barthakur
Driven

Happy Republic Day to all Indian and Carwale viewers.

@Karan

Well JK Tyre still sponsor few racer who are in International Racing like Narain Karthikeyan,Karun Chandok,Armaan Ibrahim,Aditya Patel,Ashwin Sundar.

Well thats not enough for Jk Tyre because Jk Tyre has dominated Formula Racing in India.Jk Tyre sponsors few young talent in India also,by there performance step by step, Jk Tyre refers those talent to some teams in International Racing.

But to be a international Racer you also need to have talent,money or sponsor and good contact in racing.

Jk Tyre sponsors above mention International racer can be proofed by looking theie Racing Suit or their race car.

From

Paragjyoti Barthakur

Like this post
#4 26-Jan, 2009 03:04 PM
Karan
Legend

hi Parag....well the more i am taking interest in F1---the more i get to kno that i dont know anything... 

no seriously,its very interesting to know more about it,and i'd love to continue hearing from you (and other too ) about F1.

Acoording to u PArag,i would like to ask you,the Way F1 is currently going on In India,how long would it actually take F1 to be A FAMOUS SPORT.......  India and Indians ofcourse take very long to actually start takin interest in a sport......

WEN ,will there be a time ,when Indian parents would start encouraging there children to get into it ?..

Like this post
#5 29-Jan, 2009 02:25 PM
Ravi Pandit
Driven
Joined Date: 07 Aug 2008

hey karan this is ravi from new delhi well i took part in jk tyre unior cup 4 d 1 time in 2008 december.In india it will take 2 years for d f1 track in noida in  dere will be a f1 race in 2011 after dat dere will be a big boom in racing carrier and dat i can promise u 4 sure   in& i need ur best wisheh for my mmsc cup in april-may 2009.

from

ravi dubey

Last Updated: 29-Jan, 2009 02:30 PM, by ravi.pandit1989
Like this post
#6 29-Jan, 2009 09:12 PM
Paragjyothi Barthakur
Driven

Hii my friend and team-mate Ravi.

How are you doing.Nice to see your message.Man you will definately do well.

I heard MMSC Cup will take place in the month of June 09.

I know man you will definately rock.But Ravi in that event you have to win the championship because if you become a champion in MMSC cup you will get full round sponsorship for Jk tyre junior Cup 2009-2010.But remember no opportunity for 2nd in championship.

So dude see you in National Level Racing because I know you will come to support and cheer for me.

Like this post
#7 29-Jan, 2009 10:37 PM
Madan
New Arrival
Joined Date: 29 Jan 2009

hi wish all u a belated new year wishes

my name is MADAN

i am very  much curious to do racing i drive cars in city roads in good speed chase many cars

it seems very much thrilling and all those i do is all waste of money so i am willing to join the racing and can anyone help me how i can join the racing group and how can i know tat i am eligeble for racing

i am from Chennai

Tamil Nadu

INDIA

thank u

My mail id is mahgup95@yahoo.com

my ph no:9841139422

i would be very much happy if u would help me

thanks once again

Like this post
#8 30-Jan, 2009 01:25 PM
Paragjyothi Barthakur
Driven

@ Madan

Thanks and same to you.

Wel speeding cars in city and speeding race car in track is totally different.

Its nice to know that you are found of racing and most importantly you want to join racing.Check your mail I have send you some details on racing.

Cheers!

Paragjyoti Barthakur

Guwahati,Assam

Like this post
#9 01-Feb, 2009 02:49 PM
Ravi Pandit
Driven
Joined Date: 07 Aug 2008

thanxxxxx parag babu not 2 worry is bar sabki maa ki jai

Like this post
#10 07-Feb, 2009 02:58 PM
Karan
Legend

Hi Ravi, sorry for the late reply.

But i guess i am still in time to give you my best wishes for the MMSC cup in April and May.

So ,wishing you in my style, instead of saying All The Best, i say -Be the BEST !

Will it be in New Delhi?

I would love to take a look at these races if they happen in New Delhi (or Noida).

Cheers !

Like this post
This discussion is closed for new replies.
Buying a new Car?Ask the experts1800 2090 230(Toll free)

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in